Cel AI PLC - CLAI - Share Chat

Your very lucky. Many of us will not see any returns for years

2 Likes

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this now?

I’ve had to push this to the back of my mind for now, hopefully this new marketing campaign will pay off.
I tried looking when the next earnings release one will be but gave up, does anyone know?

3 Likes

Next stop the 1p club………:chart_with_downwards_trend::wastebasket::money_with_wings::person_facepalming:t2:

7 Likes

On the plus i juat brought 93 million crypto coins :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: seems a better buy than this at the moment

1 Like

Well we can all forget bend it like becks this is more dip it like becks

Trash.

1 Like

Just reading something interesting on walletinvestor.com
The prediction for Cbx after 5 years is 35.4 pence. So, going by this forecast, it’s a great time to buy

3 Likes

Really interested to see the sales figures anyone have any ideas when next results will be due?

I really don’t get these rns reports? It’s literally means nothing to me and can’t understand anything it says! I know that’s my fault but in Lehman terms?

What is the breakdown just little something not the whole essay! :+1:t2:

This one shows that Durban Holdings (from a Google search they’re an investment company) have acquired shares in CBX equivalent to 14.something % of the total number of CBX shares.
This might be through purchase (like we would) or perhaps more likely via them injecting a lump sum of cash into the company in exchange for shares. A bit like Dragon’s Den.

That’s my understanding anyway. If I’m wrong, I’m sure one of the more seasoned investment pros on here will set me right.

2 Likes

Cheers John @TheRaven that makes sense
So it’s basically letting us know high amount of shares have been bought!
:+1:t2:

That why the price has risen slightly then
Slightly to us if bought big bit decent for them newbies :joy:

1 Like

5 Likes

2 pence now :roll_eyes: wow after all the hype, I feel bad for all who never got out! So cheap now though :thinking: half tempted as they say the only way is up !

Up is never the only way with shares!

1 Like

Possible reason for the drop

I have no position just watching at the moment.

How ridiculous is that?! If that has caused a drop, the person that reported them without actually looking into it properly should get a slap. Lol

Imagine reporting a product or making a claim about it without actually knowing if what youre saying is correct.

2 Likes

We should get a nice free advertorial feature to make up for the damage caused to our SP … yeah right haha.

The sells could just be PIs reading about it and getting out without researching. Hopefully now the influencers are doing their stuff and we’re getting exposure in magazines like Vogue and GQ, the next earnings release will be good enough to lift the sp nicely.

3 Likes

This may be an issue with future retailers. CBX will have to do a great sales job explaining why they arent named on the list…and by the time they have done this, potential retial buyers will be both bored and even more cautious of listing.

Cellular are buying a synthetic CBD from a 3rd party manufacturer (synthetic don’t contain any of the active natural bits that come from the plant - only synthesised) and they are not on the new FSA list under their own name but on the original permitted / approved list published about a year ago…

You could say it’s a bit of a mess and this PR will hurt an already unstable sub cat.

Wait until toxicology is published (phase 2)…this will cause an absolulte storm in the industry.

1 Like