Cel AI PLC - CLAI - Share Chat

Haha, the business is just a wholesale model for Mcoy products trying to make 70% margin off inflates retails. Product has no usp’s, is bought white label and has no proprietary tech. It’s a marketing business run by a poor out of touch marketeer. Wise up. Ship out. Peace.

2 Likes

Hi
Does anyone know what’s happening? tried to buy some more shares in tjis company this morning but it got rejected twice?

I’m not sure but look at the increase!

3 Likes

Me too. I’ve tried 7 times to buy this today and order rejected every time. ??

Rejected too

RNS tomorrow?

Why would you buy when it’s going up? :thinking: Brace yourself Rodney :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What news is going on with this stock? Was expecting a massive drop but it up another 41% so far today!

Somebody must know something?

Was featured in an article in Forbes magazine yesterday as one of the top cannabis investments.

5 Likes

Ah, that might explain the last 2 days’ big increases.

Thanks

1 Like

I would imagine as Forbes is an American publication that this is cbx getting their name in the market

It’s not got much to do with Forbes. There are rumours of a takeover bid and 12p per share has been mentioned. It’s all just rumour at the moment but this is what is driving the massive increase we’re seeing.

3 Likes

Jesus. Who on earth would pay 12p a share for this bunch? What possible value / fundamentals can they see in it?! Don’t get me wrong, I hope they do, but most people here would be happy to get out at half that I suspect.

6 Likes

Not seen anything about that - can you elaborate? Was it on Twitter?

1 Like

I’m in shock every time I open the app!

Boom!

1 Like

I hate the world right now! I sold up , literally the bottom two days ago! :frowning:
Thabkfully i only had 5000 shares so not a huge amount of money, but still hard to watch this rise lol

Still potentially £600 for you? But I don’t know what your buy price was :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t get me wrong id prefer to have the money, but itf was down to 50ish£ when i sold so just took out out sand pit it into mgc before it had a slight rise, so i did make some back. My average was 0.034 so id still be in the red even with this rise.
Just wish I’d averaged down instead of selling lol

1 Like

I have 2000 shares and overall in 15% down. It was at 70% down maybe close to 80%. I won’t be cashing out though even in profit. I will leave it for a few years. I think if it becomes legal it could get quite high.