Cel AI PLC - CLAI - Share Chat

It would be very nice if it increases by that amount every day :tada::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Cellular Goods= Damaged Goods. Without decent corrective measures, don’t see any kind of win here. I’ve got slightly under 10,000 shares and fairly worthless and no doubt will stay that way. Only winner, Beckham

1 Like

I think it’s still early days for this co. I read their end of year report which explains they’ve been mostly spending money in getting established but are now up and running and so growth isn’t likely to be seen until later this or next year I think.
Plus, their ingestible products are on hold until they get approval which should only be a matter of time.

2 Likes

Why can’t I sell it it keeps rejecting

Probably trying to sell to many at once? Try smaller amounts :thinking:

Not sure I buy the ‘early days’ comment - this lot have been banging out excuses since the IPO; changing strategy, management team and product offering every four months or so. Not much to suggest that this latest iteration will be any more successful than the last. Nor to give me confidence that they’re being truthful, to be blunt.

3 Likes

The chat in here is almost as dead as our shares​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

In for a penny…… down a few pounds lol

2 Likes

This was a busy forum in the past, maybe most of us have written off money invested in this slumbering shambles of a company.

3 Likes

It’s spiked

1 Like

Looking like a good day (at least right now!)

Yep, certainly got a bit less active in here recently. I think we’ve all been through it a bit with this lot and know our position (and theirs) isn’t going to change in a hurry. There’s no reason for any quick gains, and not a lot of evidence for any significant long term growth. The forum is much less interesting when the company has lost credibility and the market isn’t reacting to their illusions of grandeur!

Yesterday was a good enough day for anyone who’d managed to average down. My own theory with them is to keep an eye as I think they’re fundamentally a small company that will hang around the 015 mark (max) on the long run, but are prone to spike for relative value on publicity or media coverage.

I sold at 023 for a small profit yesterday and will probably buy back in for a few quid when (if) they dip to 012 ish. This way I’m making back £50 or so on each spike. This, for transparency, is still not yet compensating for the £600 or so I lost from my initial investment before bailing at 6p.

I think I need to find a new highly volatile and badly run company to chuck my money at….!

I think you have a good method for trying to claw back some lost funds. I brought in at the hype when is was .7 up to .10 at christmas, whoops! I’m probably down around £1000. Luckily I made my loss back in other investments. But keep a few hundred in Cbx at around .2 avg now after bailing.

The annoying thing is when you look at reviews on Cbx products they are generally 5 stat & positive. I think they really need to get more advertising out. All of my friends & family have never heard of them. I know they are stuck with Fb & social media rules on the type of product . Perhaps they need free trials & influencers to get the word out.

3 Likes

Is anyone else having difficulty selling their shares? No matter how many shares I try and sell the trade is rejected - 1000 being the smallest I have tried. I guess this is because it is volatile but that said (it most likely will continue to be volatile) how can I sell?

Proposed acquisition of Cannaray Brands Ltd and Love CBD Health Ltd

3 Likes

Try selling in 500’s or lower tbh

So is this actually a good thing or as investors are we screwed and pushed to back of queue? With any many monies being made going to the 2 companies mentioned :thinking:

Sounds good to me, Cannaray have much better brand recognition.

2 Likes

More evidence that the management team are making it up as they go along I reckon. I’m happy to be corrected but I don’t recall reading acquisition of alternative brands in their most recent ‘strategy’.

1 Like

So one year on since the launch. Share price still shocking i see.

3 Likes