Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

This looks interesting, maybe a good investment Cannabis firms head to London for £100bn POT of gold - but is it a good bet? | This is Money

Any news on this?

First cannabis stock ticker knb on LSE no one talking about it on here and is it getting added on free trade are we not a London based platform should have this on day one of IPO.

1 Like

I’m really hoping it’s added soon!

1 Like

Yeah I would be keen for this. Some good info out there and I saw this article yesterday

Interesting idea of the UK becoming a Medical cannabis hub / leader in Europe. I think we already have fairly large farms for export even though it is heavily regulated here. I think the CBD benefits have been proven fairly well and the US is leading medical usage, it just needs for the rest of the world to catch up.

Anyway, yeah - i like the stock

2 Likes

I want in as well I like this stock

1 Like

Kanabo has been requested many times! Search for it! We really want it, hope we don’t end up missing out!

1 Like

Already missed out :man_shrugging:t3:

What a shame, another missed opportunity.

3 Likes

It’s alright I’ll jump in high when it’s added and slowly watch it drop like usual :sob::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

It’s selling of for now from early investors I just hope we’ll get in the next couple of days before everyone hears the news it’s bound to blow up from UK retail investors.

3 Likes

Freetrade “stock onboarding team” should have really been ready and prepared for this one. If they understand their customer base at all.

6 Likes

Exactly sleeping on this one, not something we’ll should be late to.

1 Like

They were made aware of the want for this stock a couple of weeks ago…

1 Like

First cannabis stock ticker knb on LSE no one talking about it on here and is it getting added on free trade are we not a London based platform should have this on day one of IPO.

When I searched a couple of days ago there was no threads, so created today, discussions and stock votes this should gain traction fast and hopefully grab attention.

1 Like

First UK cannabis company to IPO.

1 Like

Yes this please, have you filled out the form too?

Hi Short Arnie, I’ve just noticed you had already posted this, sorry about that. No I’ve not filled out a form, I will do it now.

1 Like

So it can been seen on different topic categories, thought it may help