Cannabis, auctions, digital assets and renewables companies line up for London IPOs

ā€œCannabis, auctions, digital assets and renewables companies line up for London IPOsā€ https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/amp/news/940046

Please freetrade any news on London IPOs lined up to add to the platform. Our any got info.

1 Like

I was also potentially interested in Kanabo, did a bit of digging but couldnā€™t find anywhere anything that resembled a business plan or any indication that they had, or would have any time soon, any revenue! Other than being listed on the LSE and that there probably will be a regulatory change for medicinal cannabis at some point from which they might be able to garner sales, I couldnā€™t see the business model. Anyone have thoughts/more in depth insight on this?

1 Like

Read their webpages. They are in the medicinal cannabis market for things like sleep disorders. You can contact them on their Investor page for more info.

1 Like

Thanks Pipz, yes I did see their very broad mission statement on their website. But looking through their website and reporting didnā€™t get any sense of which markets they were licensed to operate in and any type of current revenue or projected sales figures. I can see from the IPO that theyā€™re roughly valuing the company around Ā£20m but canā€™t find anything fundamental to contextualise that valuation or give an indication for future growth.

2 Likes

I agree itā€™s extremely vague thatā€™s why I suggested contacting them instead.
Not knowing what laws will change on the medical frontier regarding medicinal cannabis requires more reading, if you can find any info that is. :confused:

Edit: Cannabis stocks rally after Chuck Schumer leads drive for reforms that may end federal prohibition

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/cannabis-stocks-rally-after-chuck-schumer-leads-drive-for-reforms-that-will-end-federal-prohibition-11612292635

Iā€™m not sure the British Government will take this route though.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.