Cineworld - CINE - Share Chat

Just went over 200% glad i kept it in … should put this in double bagger thread? Lol

Im over 200% up as i took a risk and bought loads at 2p as it was a risk i was willing to take

2 Likes

My share up through the roof, i took a gamble and bouts loads when they where cheap so win win if they keep rising

At what point will you sell do you think?

Sold half mine earlier when it hit 100% increase at 0.0734, even spiked at 0.0883 once, but means my remaing shares are free anyway!

Now wish i had the money and guts to have bought more when they were even lower ! Congrats to those of you who did. Lets hope things go in the right direction from now on ! Slowly but Surely !

1 Like

Not sure, i could sell and make a big profit but i may take a gamble snd keep them in the hope the price keeps rising,its a tough one

2 Likes

Tough choice, i dont know if cineworld will dilute shres in the future?..

I’m tempted to buy a few to dilute my early losses. I bought when they were 20p and like an idiot chickened out when they bankrupted in the US. Still kept a few for s&g and that’s now paying off.

I’m not sure I would buy anymore. I first bought in at a £1 post covid on the promise of delayed blockbusters and while I lazed in bed it plummeted. I then took another chance at 20p that it would rise and it plummeted to 2p.
After much, much day trading where the up and down spikes were like a fibrillation graph and FS isn’t instant pricing updates, managed to avg 2.43p and have thankfully regained all my money and some grievance reward.

To go through that again… lol

2 Likes

Im in,fortune favours the brave

1 Like

I feel your pain, I really only play the shares to keep me busy. And I’m only talking beer money (quite a lot of beer admittedly) so I’m in for a few hundred more. Just for S&G as I said.

3 Likes

Interesting rise over past few days!

Waiting for a miracle !

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if, right now, CineWorld shares are being prayed upon by big institutions to move/trade/swing large amount at a time

1 Like

Luckily sold out my last couple of hundred pounds worth @ 0.065 before it slipped away.
If it drops as far at .02 again then I may consider.
Talking of beer money, I started putting a tenner a week in here instead of throwing it away on the lottery - I have holdings in L&G and iShares UK Dividend for the income (long term strategy) and money in cineworld and HeliumOne as my rollercoaster funds - check out HeliumOne if you’re not already in it :roller_coaster:

3 Likes
1 Like

Have i got this right “you guarantee”?
“short sellers betting against the stock will have scrambled to buy Cineworld shares to close out their short positions. This will have pushed the share price up even higher.”
Just an example of why you shouldn’t guarantee anything to do with the stock market.

2 Likes

I must admit i did better than all of you, i never invested in the first place!!

Well, I can “guarantee” that a few people invested in Cineworld and made money on it.

2 Likes

Very good. Good retort.
The stock market involves a certain amount of luck. Investing in Cineworld post COVID was in my opinion just gambling.
I would not invest in Cineworld before COVID because of the amount of debt they took on. I was following what was happening in the company before COVID so not hindsight. Not just my opinion either, the stock market “pundits” were saying it as well (to much debt) and sometimes there right!!
Looked like hard work having to keep an eye on the price all the time

1 Like