Cloudflare ☁️🦠- NET

This one paid off. 415% up in LISA
:gem::gem::hugs::hugs::raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Happy days :rocket:

3 Likes

Welcome back @Certi.Curti I bought this stock back last summer when you mentioned it on your portfolio videos :+1:t2: You should revive the thread

1 Like

Glad to hear it mate! Maybe one day :wink:

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cloudflare/status/1440722425906294785

2 Likes

Not complaining… although madness right now, that’s a whole lotta growth priced in :blush:

3 Likes

:eyes: :rocket: So…

2 Likes

It’s fantastic! My average is $43 but wondering where it will eventually go and if I should buy more at this price. Not a profitable company yet I don’t think, so maybe the ceiling is yet to come in a few years. Although-might get a big dip after all this excitement.

3 Likes

I don’t normally “trade” but definitely thinking about locking in some gains to re-invest when the price comes down.

1 Like

$200 hit, incredible.

3 Likes

Cloudflare Q3 earnings today as well

2 Likes

Even higher after those results!! :rocket:

I was expecting good earnings, but these results are incredible. Never disappointed. Up AH, may it continue lol

2 Likes

With such good results why is the dropping so much?

And still falling!
Another 10% this week alone

It’s a fun ride this one…

none of these tech stocks are much fun atm;

Zscaler, Crowdstrike, Cloudflare, Okta, Fastly…all had good results so it might just be negative sentiment for these growth companies

@Boomish Perhaps the question should be why did the price rise so much from Sept 27 to Nov 15? Nearly 100%.

One reason is sentiment not fundamentals. But when sentiment can take you up it can take you down too … and perhaps faster.

Price of $145 (yesterday) cf. $130 on September 20 … 11.5% is good.

One last thing - good results in themselves are not a reason that a stock price goes up. It is all about expectations. If the market expects you do something … it will be factored into the price. Then you need to do better or worse to see a difference. Macroeconomics and share correlations will play their role too.

1 Like

Should of been a sign when nearly all the board are selling a load of shares. I sold a decent chunk @$200 but still hold my remaining and will reinvest again in the future.

Not if the board members had already announced a disposal plan and/or the holdings are minor relative to their ownership. This is a business that has proven to be good and I don’t think that

raises alarms.

IMO, many people who have started share trading in the last two or so years will be discovering soon that share prices are often related to how central banks act. In this case how quickly the Fed changes one or two things …