CRISPR Therapeutics - CRSP

Rise on this following Nobel prize for CRISPR technology. Similar for others using the tech e.g. EDIT, NTLA.

Itā€™s already on the app

Thatā€™s why it says [On] in the title. Itā€™s for discussionā€¦

1 Like

I have a small amount of CRISPR. Nice to see it going up again. itā€™s been a bit flat for the last few months.

Hopefully the Nobel prize will bring a bit more recognition to the techniques, and lead to more growth in the related companies

1 Like

Anyone into Crispr? What do you think?

1 Like

I like CRSP and itā€™s performed great the last few months. But its a highly speculative stock for me, so Iā€™ll be taking profits on the ride up.

1 Like

This is a fascinating insight into the science behind the discovery and itā€™s potential future usesā€¦

2 Likes

Not sure whatā€™s happened here over the last few days.

1 Like

Very wordy but they have been given approval of trials

2 Likes

CRISPR Therapeutics Ag is one of the companies in the iShares Health Innovations ETF.

1 Like

Down 21% in the past two weeksā€¦ anyone know why?

1 Like

Anything ā€œgrowthā€ is being slaughtered at the moment

2 Likes

CRISPR released earnings data at the beginning of last week in which they reported losses slightly larger than analystsā€™ estimates and significantly larger than last year. That coincided with the beginning of this two-week 21% decrease in share price. They seem to have good prospects in the pipeline, but they are losing money at an increasing rate. And yes, the market is not currently in the mood to pay for future growth.

Iā€™m leaning towards buying the dipā€¦ :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Second Quarter earnings results. $900 million earnings for Second Quarter of 2021 compared to $0.1 million for Second Quarter of 2020, however this will be from their new agreement with Vertex over ownership of CTX-001.

2 Likes

Why the big drop?

Sounds good idea

Iā€™ve had this on my watch list for a while. Anyone got anything exciting to share?

1 Like