Crowdfunding: Wrisk

Himalayan salt

Looking forward to see them add more partnerships with other brands like Mercs or Porsche :oncoming_automobile:

They’re almost half funded already

1 Like

Hi Raul

We’ve just made an exclusive announcement on Wrisk’s Seedrs campaign which may help to address your point above :oncoming_automobile:

7 Likes

Thanks @sk1ma :+1:

So this is something substantially different from the deal you have with BMW & MINI in the UK, right?!
With this new MoU with Allianz Partners Wrisk will be integrated in a selection of (competing) products/services across a great number of countries?! International expansion by partnership with incumbents like I think I’ve read in the last few days in of your documents?! Mix of B2B & B2C?!

Thanks

2 Likes

Raul

Yes, this is different from our current partnership with BMW/MINI.

There are many possible business angles with Allianz Automotive but I can’t say anymore than this. :zipper_mouth_face: Safe to say we are excited. :+1:

7 Likes

From where I stand, sat in my chair of ignorance, I sense reduced margins with dramatically increased exposure to a greater number of potential clients?! :world_map:

Well that is speculation indeed! Better not to have the sensors our just yet :wink:

2 Likes

New York-based insurance start-up Lemonade has raised $300m in a funding round led by SoftBank, Google Ventures and Allianz

1 Like

Looks like good progress towards offering car insurance (outside of the BMW product already out)…

https://www.verdict.co.uk/life-insurance-international/news/allianz-insurtech-wrisk/

9 Likes