Custom app icons for investors :freetrade:

Here’s a quick preview of one the rewards for crowdfunding investors - custom app icons :freetrade:

-

17 Likes

So sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

No Pride :rainbow_flag:? :cry:

4 Likes

I think the customisation is a good idea but in my opinion that’s looks dull. It’s just a change of colour unless I’m missing the point. You need something more stand out or a different icon all together. It’s not very special for an investor. Sorry just feedback

Paul

1 Like

A colour per round (like the in-app badges) would of been a nice touch & also future proof it for any further rounds

1 Like

I need the purple one in my life.

1 Like

Add glitter and perhaps a unicorn? :thinking:

I am of the opposite opinion. In fact, I don’t get why this is being done and personally couldn’t care less.

I get that this takes relatively little development time and that a promise was made during the investment rounds, but if we are trying to build the unicorn FinTech of the future, surely time can be spent on more pressing issues?

I for one, don’t have the need to feel like a special snowflake with a different colour icon. Just scale up the company and give me a decent return on my investment, and your promise to me as an investor is fulfilled.

… no doubt an unpopular opinion. :grin:

12 Likes

Frankly as soon as you used the term “special snowflake” I switched off.

11 Likes

I miss the good days when snowflake didn’t mean what it does now

6 Likes

Completely agree with you. Particularly with so many other features waiting to be dealt with e.g. Default trade set to basic, vanity projects can be great but surely there are higher priority’s?

1 Like

Raising money is the priority in this instance.

4 Likes

It does take a long time to make a new icon. Nearly as long as coding those features.

The ironic thing about people who use the word snowflake in a derogatory way is that they are usually the ones getting in a flap about something that doesn’t matter on the internet

6 Likes

I agree with all of you to be fair. That’s conversation made me laugh! Unicorns and snowflakes! People love a rant!
I just don’t want a boring icon but at same time I’m not that fussed I’d rather make money.

1 Like

How about a Special Snowflake icon? ( from a Generation X’er ) :wink:

Snowflake-icon

9 Likes

I want it! (Can I have a founding member, alpha for life, special snowflake?)

2 Likes

Are these still only available to those who’ve invested £100+ ?