Deep Dive: Eurasia Mining 🤿 🤘

They’ve been suspended because someone with ties to CITIC appears to have leaked the bid.

Thank you. I’ve seen some opinions on Twitter and the like that it is people exercising options to be able to dump and run when trading resumes ahead of incoming bad news. Likewise you see people anxiously refreshing planning their early retirement based on rumours of a huge buyout.

I was hoping there might be someone like yourself with a more reasoned view on here, where it generally seems calmer than Twitter & LSE forums. Sadly I don’t have enough for early retirement regardless, so I’m just trying to understand and get my ahead around what’s happening!

LSE forums are a joke. Full of people who try to influence the price and make themselves look like idiots.

Nobody knows. Just speculation.

3 Likes

I think it’s unlikely to be a dump. Eurasia have been exploring a sale for quite a while and have had three interested parties.

Indeed. Fun to read the constant ramp and de-ramp battles though!

3 Likes

Mate, steer clear of Twitter for ANY kind of sound finance/investment advice! Twitter is the worlds verbal dumpster! The folks on here are of far more sound mind to ask educated advice or opinions.

1 Like

They do have gems in with the dirt. I do find that if I want instant info on shares, it can provide. I find the ramp and deramp clutter irritating though.

Don’t worry guys Twitter & LSE are entertainment only, definitely not investing advice! At times like this with little news coming out and clearly something happening they provide an interesting distraction.

1 Like

I think you’ll be happy. Put in another way, if I had the chance to roll back and invest I would. :smiley:

I have had 2 buyouts on FT so far. They both were more than the current share price. But usually the market prices the stock fairly well. So I would be surprised if it was for a figure that would engineer early retirement. :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve found a good tactic is to find the good peeps on LSE and follow them on Twitter instead.

For example see:
@paddygall1 for great coverage on Greatland Gold
@deepvaluehunte1 for great Metro coverage
@aimresearcher for general smaller stock coverage
@contrarianinvestor for coverage of companies experiencing dips

6 Likes

Thanks I will. I was already reading paddy on the gold.

1 Like

So… we’re still suspended, we may as well post some speculative pieces!

1 Like

Old article, but these two banks have worked together before.

1 Like

Was/is this stock available on FT? Thanks

1 Like

It’s on freetrade yes but the shares have suspended at the moment, hopefully because a potential sale is ongoing

Assuming this is a charting error and Eurasia hasn’t all of a sudden jumped to £7.20 a share…

I think I would have tears of joy if it did

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

7.10 that would be nice :sweat_smile:

Interesting find that, hopefully it turns into a bidding war north of $4B!

So this has now been confirmed.

I’m very intrigued as to how this one will turn out. If they just relist as if nothing has gone on, it will be a little disappointing!