CYBR seeks to replicate, to the extent reasonably possible and before fees and expenses, the performance of the Solactive Global Cyber Security Index Canadian Dollar Hedged, or any successor thereto. CYBR invests primarily in equity securities of companies located domestically or internationally that are involved in the cyber security industry through hardware and software development.
Who Should Consider This ETF?
Investors who are:
- Interested in companies involved in the cyber security industry through hardware and software development
- Seeking capital appreciation through having exposure to international equities in developed markets
- Willing to take the risk associated with equity investments
- Technology executives and tech business owners
- Interested in Socially Responsible Investments (SRI) and Environment Social Governance (ESG) mandates