[Feature Request 🔧] JISA - Junior ISA 👶🏻 💷

I need to open a new JISA, do I do this with Vanguard or shall I hold fire for a month or two? What do you think @JamesBell

4 Likes

Are we expecting an announcement!

Daddy wants me to be the youngest Freetrade customer can you make that happen @JamesBell @Viktor? I’m a fan of late-night bottles of warm milk, sleeping,and low-fee global ETFs

14 Likes

@NeilB i take it she’s your new one?! Very many congratulations and good luck :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats @NeilB can we make this little ones dreams come true. Lets get JISA’s rolled out.

2 Likes

Thanks @SteveOvett & @Coolsmp She number two, and last! I’m too old for night feeds.

3 Likes

Congratulations @NeilB! :tada: I hope that daddy can be the first JISA customer! :baby:

3 Likes

Being a fan of sleeping might offer a better risk-adjusted return in the short term :slight_smile: Big congrats to @NeilB and family.

Is her middle name Jisa?

2 Likes

Congratulations !
Definitely get started at Vanguard. You can always transfer when FT launches

2 Likes

Congrats @NeilB and I think you have just started a challenge for who can become the youngest member :slight_smile: Who will be the one sat by the bedside logging in and registering before holding the baby?

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

@rod it isn’t but it could be @Viktor, it could take some explaining. She’s not a bad sleeper but very grumpy when she’s hungry - like her dad!!

@J4ipod94 Her big sister got a JISA with Vanguard, what a bad platform they’ve built! You can’t apply online so have to mess around calling them, was hoping I / my daughter could beta-test a new account opening.

@Big-g It’ll be me and I’m really old! Her typing is a bit patchy and I don’t have the patience to correct her spelling as well as mine!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your new calf!

3 Likes

Congratulations im not being negative but I feel like JISA wont happen this year

1 Like

How old do you think the newborn will be when it is available? :rofl: Another sweepstake in the making!

2 Likes

I use Fidelity - I think it free for certain Funds or something (I set it up sometime ago but I think it Vanguard Lifestrategy which was free to use on it)

That’s odd as I managed to apply online for the Vanguard JISA for both my kids. Has to pay a paper form off for transferring a cash JISA and ended up with two accounts for one child. I’ve not yet phoned Vanguard.

1 Like

Freetrade can we have an update if this is being work or not atleast?

4 Likes

Would like an update on this

2 Likes

Yep any news on this

1 Like

I assume this is arpund the corner seems highly requested and would like my childs savings all in one account @Freetrade_Team