Freetrade New Stock Request Form

We will post reports of submissions in this thread. Thanks for the submissions, everyone, please keep them coming!

3 Likes

What about bngo stock? Please add this stock too :pray::pray::pray::pray::blush:

what’s the timeframe from request to being up roughly?
and, where can we see all the news stocks added to check when ours are up?

Our US partner needs to implement this stock first. We are working with them on it.

2 Likes

For many of the requests, it was one working day this time (Friday night to this afernoon).

2 Likes

Will there be list of new stocks that have gone up posted at some point?

1 Like

Yes, we’ll share the list tomorrow when we have done some final testing (team members tend to live test buy stocks to be sure everything is flawless).

5 Likes

I saw RENG was added. Nice :grin:

I’ll need to hunt down all missing green focused stocks and submit them, I expect they’ll be very popular among those looking for renewable/green investments

2 Likes

Does your provider support OTC stocks?

1 Like

Why do things have to be requested at all then, rather than just listing everything that you technically can?

Also can you share what ‘if we can technically list it’ means? Might save some noise if it’s ‘these exchanges, except where …’ for example and people can just not bother requesting things not on those exchanges.

3 Likes

I think there’s still a time cost for listing it and choosing logo and description etc so they’d rather prioritise the popular ones. Its not just select all and publish.

1 Like

Been suggesting a bunch of stocks on the new form, hoping we keep getting more additions every week :pray:

1 Like

Having thought that previously, I hope this time it will happen. :crossed_fingers:

DriveWealth currently does not support OTC

A quick hack to know what DriveWealth does support is to look at Stake’s available stocks. OTC stocks are not there. Neither, currently, is BNGO. But BNGO looks like it fits the criteria to be available on DW so sure it will appear ‘soon’ :wink:

1 Like

Could the community help post UK etf versions of these? Doesn’t matter which provider.

US SMALL CAP VALUE ETF
TOTAL INTERNATIONAL EX US ETF
TOTAL US MARKET ETF

1 Like

USSC SPDR® MSCI USA Small Cap Value Weighted UCITS ETF
This is based off of a different index to VBR

The other 2 don’t have GBP equivalents and you would need to build them manually

4 Likes

You guys are so slow adding new stocks. OAC was a hot SPAC, merger completed yesterday, it’s now trading under the HIMS tricker (Hims & Hers Health Inc). Still not on Freetrade. It’s a huge millennial brand with Kylie Jenner & J-Lo promoting it on Instagram.

2 Likes

did you request it?

Just submitted the request for $HIMS in the new form.

I do agree that it would be ideal if stocks could be added more promptly but I’m sure the :freetrade: guys are doing the best they can and with a lot on their plate at the moment with the rapid expansion and growth in users, so let’s keep supporting them :pray:

1 Like

Yeah I think they review them every Friday? I could be wrong