Globalstar Inc - GSAT

This American tech company provides satellite communication products to businesses and consumers.

HOw come this isnā€™t on the app any longer? A response can wait though :wink:

1 Like

i was checking earlier and its not on the app anymore?
What would happen to userā€™s shares if they had shares.

I guess itā€™s just closed to new purchases for some reason? Ill try and have more 9f a read online and see if I can find some reason.

Anyone know why this stock is off of free trade?

Know you are working hard but to add to your list

Alpine 4 Technologies is an OTC Markets listing. Hopefully these will come to :freetrade: in the future, but they currently do not offer this market. For that reason, Iā€™ve edited the title.

If you want to ā€œofficiallyā€ (the :freetrade: teamā€™s preferred method) request Alpine 4 Technologies anyway right now, Iā€™d use the form thatā€™s linked to in the pinned thread.

Thank you, I looked it up after posting and was about to change myself after reading others. Thank you though!

Looking good if the rumours are correct

Iā€™m not a techie at all but reading thisā€¦ā€¦ ā€œA personā€ provided some inside infoā€¦. and then ā€œ an Apple rep declined to commentā€ ā€¦.Iā€™m not investing more than I can afford to lose lol

Apple Plans to Add Satellite Features to iPhones for Emergencies

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-08-30/apple-plans-to-add-satellite-features-to-iphones-for-emergencies

As always do your own DD and make your own decisions.

Downward spiral for GSAT looking at thisā€¦

1 Like