Helium One Global - HE1 - Share Chat

Up 10% don’t know what to do

Hold.

Lack of data or updates is dropping the cost. How long did the last drill take before there were updates?

My stop loss was triggered at .16 and I bought the dip at .15 and re invested my 39% profit.

HOLD

It’s
only been a few days since they announced the new drill!

1 Like

Sounds alot but how much does it effect bigger picture someone selling that many

So if shares at current 102k GBP so don’t sound that much

Maybe selling off them bigger quantities in smaller amounts. Could be effecting it?

Big drop adios amigo for now

1 Like

Ohhhh damnnn. Not worth selling I’ll stick it out.

Another buying opportunity :slight_smile: fingers crossed they have success again in the future

1 Like

Painful for the short term guys.

1 Like

This isn’t good.

Not sure whether to take this as a buying opportunity or just hold and have a bit of faith

1 Like

Free fall….wait buy the next stash.

Sit and forget till November

What’s the chances of this company being around in 2023

They have no product diversification, no Helium, I would guess everyone will pack their briefcase and go home.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

from +£900 to -£500 in a week hahaha
*sweats in silence
oops should have sold

2 Likes

But company is still working and it seems to be neich company. I would be more concerned if they had shut down but it’s ongoing work.

1 Like

I’ve been buying this as the share price has been dropping and will sit on them for a little while see what happens

Likewise. I keep throwing a few sheckles at it every time the price falls. Seems like a better bet than the 2:00 at Newmarket

1 Like