Helium One Global - HE1 - Share Chat

Holding

1 Like

Tough seeing the news today. At one point, I can really average down, but what if the company goes completely bust, then it’s totally down the drain. I think I’ll hold for now.

1 Like

Great

That’s exploration companies for you. It depends on whether they can hit the jackpot. Boom or bust!
Joys of the AIM.

2 Likes

I just keep toping up little at a time

3 Likes

Same.and when it shots up next time I’m going to cash out and move on

I’m enjoying this one, I have 4K shares now, averaging down to 10p a share. Just see what happens now.

Better than a day in the bookies

3 Likes

I’m holding till next year . Iv only bought 1 grand and think it’s worth the risk . Fingers crossed

2 Likes

I have 7701 shares aversive .11p

3 Likes

Just topped up 215

2 Likes

Topped up again 219 shares

1 Like

Anyone else doing anything

I’ve not got anywhere near the volume you have @Nivedita but I’m just going to hold rather than buy more at the moment just because of the uncertainty.

Im new to trading but think i may be a bad luck charm… everything i invest in has gone into red for me so i wont top up anymore of these incase i ruin it for you :joy:

4 Likes

I’m just topping up bits.into deep now to pull out. This time next year I will be a millionaire.good luck

5 Likes

I topped up. Pretty much doubled my investment seeing as the price dropped 50%.

In this one for the long-term.

3 Likes

Dreaming of the big rise, I bought low last time but now at a big loss, fingers crossed!
any updates on future endeavors company wide?

Think they’re done for 2021.

Not sure why it’s dropping off big today though.

6 days ago

4 Likes

I’m only toy amounts. Holding off since I’m only trying for fun not expecting to become millionaire.

4 Likes