Helium One Global - HE1 - Share Chat

Finally in the green!

1 Like

Lots of smileys faces.:grin:

2 Likes

What others thinking…

How far it will go? Any prediction and time frame?

It won’t go back to 28p till they start a new dig but this is definitely nice movement for little evidence of work actually taking place.

A sign the market is more confident I guess? Anything you buy now will hopefully net you a good return but I think holding for a long time due to the potential of it all is what we need to consider more.

1 Like

I’ve seen an article saying drilling is planned for q3 2022. So a bit surprised with current surge. Might be just hype after recent promising surveys? Not complaining though finally being in the green!

Plan to top up right until the drilling day, sell half of the shares before the results come in and hope for the best with the other half🤞

Also lesson learned after last year’s fiasco: keep adjusting my stop loss.

I personally will not be topping up as the share price increases as that would increase my average share price. I bought the drops from my initial investment at 26p per share, eventually getting average down to 0.748p per share. Greater profit, less damage if prices fall again.
For the record though, I am new to trading and just fumbling my way through. I’ll sell some of my 37705 shares eventually, just to ensure a few thousand in profit.

2 Likes

Hello! I have just stumbled across Helium One whilst looking for another market to invest in! I am quite new to investing so I was wondering if it is worth investing now whilst it is valued at 0.145 or is another dip expected?

It will rise and fall slightly till they start to drill. You need to make your own decisions on how to invest as like others have said, it dropped off the face of the earth from 28p when the drill failed and there will always be that risk again.

Buy the dip and keep an eye on the companies updates.

1 Like

It’s making me increasingly nervous to be honest. Yes it would be incredible to return to over 20p and even more, but it also increases the risk of dropping like a lead balloon again.

1 Like

Stop loss order helps me keep my nerves calm in case of lead balloon scenario! It’s at +20% to my average price and I keep adjusting it bit by bit as the price goes higher.

Wasn’t expecting that slump this morning. Perhaps I should have sold some yesterday after all

People selling their wins from the last week. Some would of been up 100% if they bought in at 7.5p.

Interview today with the company I’ve read about this years explorations.

Personally I’m expecting a bit of a dip from here as a lot of people will be selling already. I’m holding until they start drilling again as it’ll probably increase more. Although I’m no expert.

1 Like

I’ve sold this morning, and I’m roughly 35% up. Plan to buy in again when the price dips with everyone selling. The next time I buy in I’ll buy buying a larger amount of shares and holding until they start drilling. I was up 50% in my GIA and up 100% in my ISA, I forgot to set the sell limit in my accounts and had no signal at work! Lesson learnt!

2 Likes

Yeah I have safeguarded myself too. Sold 17000 shares. Back to my original investment amount but secured a £2k profit for now.

1 Like

This is looking like good pullback, time to add more !

Seems to me like we had peaked and now falling back slowly until drilling commences. Adding more at this price will take averages up, meaning a bigger loss if it drops back to previous lows.

1 Like

I think next week we will continue to uptrend, just my opinion though. This is looking really good

1 Like

Do anyone know when 1st drilling take a place? They saying 2022. Anyone know anything about more specific date?