Helium One Global - HE1 - Share Chat

Honestly have no idea, I think it’s Q3 this year? Don’t trust me on that though, I am holding this for the long term, has huge potential to skyrocket.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if it dipped back down until late spring/early summer. No news and the rest of the market reflecting interest rises and inflation etc. I would buy the dip if it did as I agree the potential is huge .

1 Like

I’ve got a feeling it will hit a lower level before it increases again. That’s when I’ll be buying, got a good feeling on what I’ve read about a finding soon. So yeah, wait till it hits 7 or 8 and buy in a couple more thousand shares.

Any news on helium witch I don’t know? (something news happened?) Price start raising +14% at the moment.

The limit buy I set for 0.095 is rapidly approaching, think I could possibly revise that tho a lower amount at this rate.

Some positive feedback from HE1. Nice to see the lift up.:grin:

1 Like

Annual results out no position yet watching with interest.

3 Likes

I see the amount getting close to where I would consider investing, I’ve been watching the chat for a while and it seems like a rollercoaster of emotions. Am I setting myself up for a load of stress with this or is everyone feeling optimistic?

Emotions what are those :scotland:

1 Like

Am currently 27% down but will hold and take the risk.
They are holding the AGM online on Investor Meet on 14 Mar 22 (www.investormeetcompany.com )- not sure if this will just be a quick meeting or followed by Q&A

2 Likes

I’m holding 45,738 shares, in for the hold. Thankfully still up by 12.08%
Don’t really expect any significant increase until Q3 drilling.

Loving the YouTube interview with Proactive, market has it as a strong buy today, just bought a few.

2 Likes

Ouch

1 Like

Very much, ouch. Now seeing a negative £660 after a long spell in green. Guess it’s time to buy some more

2 Likes

Is there any news that caused the I see a tweet from yesterday but that looks good news not bad

Haven’t seen anything. Possibly just a case of no new news and following the current market downturn.

2 Likes

Bit of movement today

2 Likes

Hopefully they secured a drill and there will be news soon.

1 Like

Hoping for some news soon, nice rise lately.

5 Likes