iShares Physical Gold ETC SGLN

This ETC tracks the spot price of gold.

1 Like

Itโ€™s quiet here, considering!

I prefer the sovereign backing and remote vault location of the Royal Mint Physical Gold ETC

1 Like

The Royal Mint Gold ETC is not available on GIA.

I have to say I prefer holding actual physical gold than tracking it on any ETC or instrument.

For anyone that wants to build up a position in gold over time, Chards have a great digital saver account that tracks the price of gold while you build up enough to convert it into physical:

1 Like

Thanks for your comment, @Louis There are of course a number of pros and cons of both methods of investing in gold. Some investors do both and itโ€™s down to personal choice/circumstances.

How do I buy this? It doesnโ€™t appear in the list of products in Discover on the app. I have the ยฃ10 a month ISA account

Should come up if you search for SGLN, iShares Gold, or even Physical Gold. Itโ€™s available to everyone.

1 Like

Banks accumulating cash expecting US dollar to strengthen, US dollar now stronger than Euro. Next move is manipulation of commodity price to the downside so they can start collecting. Buy gold before the big institutions do.