ITM Power - ITM - Share Chat

Do you think the trend of it going too 450 then dropping will continue for a while looks a recurring pattern.

and that is usually when the pattern changes - lol

1 Like

Yep with my luck it wil go up as soon as you sell. Atm most new picks have dropped straight after however few doing well today including this one.

1 Like

This is a stock which is overvalued but with huge potential- hence the swings. A sniff of bad news and it drops like a stone, but then the investors look beyond that and see that hydrogen is the future so jump back in again. If you buy you need to have a stop loss in place to lock in your profit

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/itm-power-1q-pretax-loss-widened-to-raise-gbp250-mln-271634227713

£250million share sale which should be about the dip in this one.

1 Like

OMG I still have the power!! Yesterday I said this…

…today ITM nose dives 10%. :cow: :kiss: It’s the cow kiss of death!

4 Likes

Yes stop posting

Was giving you fair warning to get out haha
Hoping they set the offering price low enough for me get in for the ride back up high 2s to low 3s will do. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Followed whitepants advice and sold yesterday at £4.65, didn’t look like it was going to make it above £4.70 until the spike towards the end. Hope other posters on here did the same :sunglasses:, especially with news above about a potential share dilution. :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

The funding round was done at £4.00 so should be no big dip as it was only 14% discount from yesterday closing price.

Just checking, did you actually see what they plan to do with the money? Expanding to 5GW by 2024? No way I am selling any shares after that news. This will be well above £5 by the general meeting on 3rd November.

1 Like

No, sold before that news dropped. I will be following the stock and waiting for a dip to potentially buy back in at a lower price. Good luck guys.

1 Like

And I sold today at a 10% loss because I want some liquid money for the FT crowdfund.

This is a sign to the market for ITM to go to the moon now. Expect explosive growth next week now that the hooves of doom have been removed. :skull_and_crossbones: :cow:

4 Likes

I did the same around 450 mark if it drops down too under 400 will buy back in think I’ve made around £70 on this so quids in either way.

1 Like

:joy: I am buying back in immediately… You didn’t buy Virgin Galactic yesterday did you diamond hooves? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yep me too. My stop loss was hit during the dip so I’m out and waiting.

1 Like

I can see itm power getting better with stocks in the coming year especially with the government forcing big companies to reconsider about green energy

1 Like

Usually plenty of opportunities to trade and buy dips with ITM but I personally expect this latest development to trigger a re-rate in the share price. The company will get the chance to talk up the specifics at the next public meeting on November 3rd and a good chance the share price will go on a run at least until then. Im expecting news of an Australian factory which would be a huge development. I have this as a long term buy and hold. Massive opportunity to become a national champion and one of the UKs leading clean tech companies with almost unlimited growth ahead of them for the next 10 years. I could be wrong of course, but am very bullish. Good luck all.

1 Like

I totally agree with you there , uk as a country are now in the right frame to admit and to accept we need to do something now and I can see the company being a big competitor in the future and being £100billion company in the next 10years time

That would be an epic growth rate on Tesla proportions. I don’t know how big ITM can get, they need to execute extremely well to realise their potential, but with these new factories I certainly see them with billion pound revenues by 2025 and a shoe in for the FTSE 100.

1 Like