Hydrogen Utopia International Plc - HUI - Share chat

Hydrogen Utopia turns non-recyclable waste plastic into alternative energy sources such as hydrogen and electricity that are not dependent upon the use of fossil fuels such as oil, gas and coal.

Really excited for this one

1 Like

Partnership with ethical fashion group today this stock is going places

Just saw your comment on tm1 about this one. Seem interesting. Is it a new company? And seems SP has hit historical low today (along with other comapnies !)

No worries. Yes it transfered onto the uk stock market last year. Director is very passionate about the the company and it has alot of good things going for it. Planned site in ireland just announced. Estonia alreadh announced partnerships with some big brands. Believe this year is the chance to accumilate atleast a 2 to 3 year hold.highly recommend watching her interviews on youtube

1 Like

Interesting. Unfortunately i dont know enough about this sort of industry and cant find any historical info, mainly because its rather new. SP is at all time low. What are your expectations for the SP in the short/ medium term? And have you bought in yet ?
Oh and rns just landed

For sure. Understand that. Regarding share price nobody really knows as their isnt any income being generated. They are targeting being a multi billion pound company so going off that i expect good things. Currently have 2808 shares. Im in for medium to long term. That rns is very positive news. PhE is another whick is associated with hydrogen utopia so

1 Like

They are just licencing Powerhouse’s technology. Given that they don’t have any plant of their own deployed yet, this just looks like money shuffling to show activity and attract speculators/investors.

I was very bullish on Hydrogen but since 2020, there haven’t really been any concrete achievements in the sector. It’s mostly announcing things like joint ventures and plans for factories but nothing realised. I am steering clear from Hydrogen for a while.

1 Like

Thats why i have shares in both companies and playing the long game.

Nice rns out today

2 Likes
2 Likes

Huge jump

No dillution around the corner

1 Like