ITM Power - ITM - Share Chat

Ooh here’s hoping :+1:

They have been awarded a new contract in Germany

4 Likes

So we’re heading to the moon again?!

Maybe not!

ITM info from the Accelerate Hydrogen

Also they have a buyer for their refuelling business.

https://www.hydrogeninsight.com/electrolysers/itm-loss-within-guidance-as-hydrogen-electrolyser-maker-launches-new-20mw-module/2-1-1502169?utm_source=email_campaign&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2023-08-17&utm_term=recharge&utm_content=hydrogen

Hi folks, I am looking to find what companies supply ITM power or other hydrogen production (UK based) companies. Some google searches did not provide fruitful results. Do you have some insights or advice on how this can be found?

These look like they are going in the bin

It’s all gone Pete tongue. Keep or sell?

I’m keeping mine I think. The big money is gone for me so may as well just wait and see what happens ?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m willing to lose all this, lost a fair bit so far but it’s still got potential. It’s one of the more established names in hydrogen

1 Like

I think I’m in agreement. The damage has been done! Might aswell play the long game for the original value that I’ve got in.

Hi all

Could someone please point me in the right direction for some profitable companies in the green energy sector that might produce anything else but loses. I personally failed to do so in the last 2 years of investing.

Hui will be profitable without even having a plant running

Back in this for another trade up over 20% on my trade so far.

1 Like

I presume you are just looking at firms on the FTSE?

US is far better, despite some of the beatings in solar, have a look at the likes of Enphase (my favourite solar stock out of all of them), Csiq, Solaredge, First Solar.

When the Fed starts to cut, these will rocket.

Stuck in £100 for some beer tokens. My money is tied up in HE1 :+1:

1 Like

Ha, still one of my poor performers. Averaging down ongoing.

Greencoat are at a decent buy price atm with good dividend and consistent performance

$ENPH?

Correct