JustPark crowdfunding on Crowdcube

Ā£500, so manageable pain level.

1 Like

I put in Ā£150

1 Like

Donā€™t forget, itā€™s just a pledge at this stage - there is a cold feet get out clause.

Good timing maybe on my part, update just came in:

Northern Irelandā€™s new, exclusive parking payment provider

Justpark2019 26 minutes ago 0 Replies

Weā€™ve been waiting to tell our new and existing investors this news for a while - after a comprehensive selection process, JustPark has been selected as the new, exclusive parking payment provider for the whole of Northern Irelandā€™s public sector.

Every on- and off-street space will promote the JustPark service as the easiest and fastest way to pay. In return, JustPark will be helping to improve the parking experience for everyone in Northern Ireland.

We see our entry into the island of Ireland as a first step in expanding our international footprint.

Rather than just winning Local Authorities, we are now winning contracts to partner with entire countries. A great testament to the hard work invested over the last few years in building a brand and product to serve the public sector.

Our service will go live early in the new year.

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing - will likely bump up my meager investment before the round closes in a couple days.

1 Like

Investment going to receive a bump!

1 Like

Not to be a party pooper, but itā€™s only a bump to your investment if:
A) it wasnā€™t priced into the original valuation
B) the original valuation itself isnā€™t overpriced

3 Likes

The above reads like itā€™s priced in and theyā€™ve planned to announce it during the crowdfunding to a large audience, which is a smart move.

5 Likes

More news:

More exciting news to follow on from our Northern Ireland announcement earlier this week.

Ticketmaster has chosen JustPark as its parking provider of choice, in a partnership that is set to ease parking anxiety and stress for millions of concert and event-goers parking at venues across the UK.

As one of the largest events and digital ticketing businesses on the planet, Ticketmaster has been at the cutting edge of technology and innovation in this space for decades. This is why the collaboration with JustPark is such a natural fit. Both companies pride themselves on utilising smart solutions to benefit their customers.

Innovation and customer-focused, JustPark and Ticketmaster will empower event-goers to plan, book and pay for their parking once they have secured their tickets. This intelligent proposition is also good news for space owners who live near venues. By listing their driveways or car parks on JustPark, they can reap the benefits of living in close proximity to popular events.

Customers attending Ticketmaster events by car will no longer have to worry about missing the first song or injury-time goal while circling for space or fiddling for change trying to get out early. Using JustPark, they can pre-book their parking, guaranteeing a convenient space and enjoy the show from start to finish.

See the kick-off and hear the final whistle with JustPark and Ticketmaster!

Thanks again for taking an interest in our campaign. Weā€™re still open for investment and will be closing the fundraising process eary next week.

Anthony

2 Likes

Great news. Where was this published? I donā€™t see it on their pitch page and didnā€™t get an email as an existing investor.

I got an email, from crowdcube.

I think they must have published an update in the current crowdfunding pitch. I also didnā€™t receive it.

I received the update about Northern Island, but not about the new Ticketmaster partnership.

1 Like

Iā€™m in a conundrum, Iā€™m tempted to up my pledge in JustPark, but I am also tempted to put some in ID Finance.

Not looking for advice but anyone got any experience with ID Finance?

I thought they meant that they are going to bump their investments before the round closes. I.e. instead of investing Ā£100 they are going to invest Ā£200 because of this news.

1 Like

Hi
Just an update from JustPark!

I can finally reveal that JustPark has received a Ā£3 Million investment from Itochu Corporation (the Ā£3m has already been included in the progress bar of this campaign).

The investment signals a growing involvement by ITOCHU (Ranked 65 on the Fortune Global 500 list) in the mobility and transportation space. The group has previously invested in a number of leading mobility companies, including Hiyacar and Via Group in addition to the acquisition of KwikFit in 2011.

ITOCHUā€™s investment in JustPark will accelerate the companyā€™s expansion of its parking networks across
the UK, as well as further expand the companyā€™s physical presence internationally.

It will also enable the company to grow and manage its network of spaces to support the growth of new
environmentally sustainable mobility models such as shared cars, vehicle electrification and micro-
mobility.

The opportunities to collaborate with ITOCHU are vast and their knowhow and global footprint will be
instrumental in supporting this strategy both in the UK and abroad.

Both Itochu and JustPark are extremely excited about the collaboration opportunities available to both companies.

It has been quite a week of news so far!

We will be closing the crowdfunding round on the afternoon of Tuesday 22nd October next week.

2 Likes

I have limited knowledge of ID finance. I invest in their loans through Mintos they seem to be a great company. Never had any problems with them.

Edit: Just seen it hasnā€™t been updated since July

1 Like

So on the last day of funding Iā€™ve decided to bump up my meager investment of Ā£20 up to Ā£100 on the premise that as a young investor, I have everything to learn.

I will either make money, it will stay the same or I will lose it, either way Iā€™ve won something.

And hey, who knows, it could be the next Uber :slight_smile:

6 Likes

JustPark just announced a Merger with a 100% sale of the company. No indication of share price yet, but the communication indicates that it represents a positive return for all investors.

This will be my 1st profitable exit so excited to hear the details.

10 Likes

Letā€™s hope we werenā€™t shafted. I invested years ago at Ā£0.13 per share. I probably made more money renting out my driveway through their app in all the years Iā€™ve waited, lol.

7 Likes