Kanabo Group - KNB - Share Chat

:joy: No worries. Was trying to find out if I should dump everything into this for how cheap that price would be and reap the rewards!

We all make mistakes :+1:

2 Likes

@Submarinex1

Sorry just seen this, if you are new, welcome to Freetrade! If you try to buy shares outside of market hours, it will have the order pending and try to clear (or execute) the order FROM 10am. This is handy if you know the price isn’t going to jump around too much and you’re happy to buy in at whatever it was at the time.

1 issue I find with this, personally, is that market opens at 8am, so 2 hours of trading (and usually the busiest hours) have already gone by. The price could have fluctuated either way, good or bad, and leave you missing out on a potential opportunity like making some profit, or getting the shares cheaper. Of course Freetrade say they try to give you the best price, but more times than not, I’ve found I’ve been given the less attractive side of the trade, meaning I’ve had to pay a bit more per share thus gaining less for my money… But, its usually pence so its neither here nor there.

If you want to place an order, your happy with the price but its outside of regular market hours (0800-1630), in my opinion, it’s best to do it the next day. If you are up around the time the market opens, then you have a better shot at being at your desired price.

This isn’t financial advice, just some stuff I’ve learnt over the past 8 or so months using this broker.

3 Likes

Am I the only one who sold and purchased at this low price ? :no_mouth: couldn’t resist.

Weird flex

Any news I’m thinking of buying more

1 Like

No just story.

1 Like

Really? Trying to understand how all this works.

I see, if I sold I would be selling at a lower price so its better to purchase more. :no_mouth::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: whew!!! Close call.

1 Like

Ah man you just sent everybody shares below -50 with that comment :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m thinking of buying more especially if drops below .16 or .15 or little each month

1 Like

I’ll keep buying

Not saying bad idea but is it better to wait and see if upturn. I got helium that was really on up until one news release and they bombed and not recovered.

1 Like

A lot of Twitter activity this morning on their current progress in certain countries.

I wonder what effect this will have on share price, if any.

1 Like

Materia has just signed agreement re distribution of cannabis based products with associated licences. Biggest cannabis company in Europe and hope rose continues

2 Likes

App says up 13% so news must of done some good

1 Like

Not good for me

13% up? Not good for you :thinking::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m down 7% still

1 Like

That’s okay man that’s not bad that’s the AVG for me now tbh so ain’t too bad you obvs bought low there’s no rush lol I’ve had to keep buying to get to that AVG share price :+1:t2::+1:t2:

My avg says 0.2267

1 Like