Mast Energy Developments Plc - MAST

hi @Viktor have yu got a date when this might be added ?

price is fairly flat at the moment so i do really want to get in on this. is there a rough date for when this will be available on here??

1 Like

Definitely a stock that will be going places and be good to be in at an early stage.

Any further updates as to when we can trade on here pls?

Hi, I’m looking to buy these before the market catches on to them, can you please add them to the platform?

Yes we have seen in the past after a couple of quiet day things really get going. Certainly don’t want to miss the opportunity.

Hi Viktor, I have a freetrade account and want to buy Mast Energy plc. It joined AIM this week. Please advise how I can buy on the platform. Thanks, Ian

I think the confusion here is that because the company is formed out of kibo and kibo can be traded on freetrade, everyone as thinking mast will be tradeable as well on freetrade. Also i was of the view it would be on here due to comments made in fenruary by @Viktor .
Happy to wait so hope will ne sorted soon

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Do we have any updates yet please?

Thank you

1 Like

Hi @Viktor do we have an update on this stock ? Noticed this company was part of kibo energy which is also on your platform so not sure what the issue is. Thank you

Morning all,

Hope you had a good weekend.

Without wanting to sound like a stuck record, but do we have a confirmed date for Mast trading on here? Profile - Viktor - Freetrade Community

1 Like

We’ll add it this week.

1 Like

Thanks @Viktor

1 Like

great new thanks victor

Hi all, we’re finalising adding this now and it should be with you for market open tomorrow.

We’ll update this thread to confirm.

1 Like

Thank you sam

Thanks @Freetrade_Team

This is now live on your app:

Please note:

This stock is listed on the main market segment of the London Stock Exchange and is traded on the SETsqx trading service.

This trading service is normally used by smaller cap companies which can have very high rejection rates.

We expect trading on this stock to be extremely volatile, and there will be a higher likelihood of rejected orders.

2 Likes

great thanks

1 Like

this is brill, i will be cost averaging in over the next few days, thanks freetrade

1 Like

@TheStewardess @Energyinvestor @rt5677 @Trader1000
did any of you guys listen to the podcast , what did you think of it? noticed LC referred to imminet annoucements and him wanting to say stuff but couldn’t because of the regulator.