MEGATHREAD: Free Share updates and feedback 🎟

I just got mine - again no notification and its still showing up as queued.

My free share is still queued :thinking:

Thanks for this. We’ll look into the lack of notifications and in your case, Dan, why it’s showing as queued still. I’m DM’ing you both. :+1:

1 Like

When we see this, it’s usually because your friend hasn’t filled out the W-8BEN form. Would you be able to reach out to them and ask them to do it?

Otherwise, we’ll send everyone new invites today and ramp up invite sending in general, so if it’s someone you don’t know / random referral, you are able to refer again.

EDIT: if you ping the team via in-app chat, they should be able to confirm whether that’s the case. We’ll also run a campaign for these people, so they know they should fill out the form. :+1:

Hey @Diversify, thanks for letting us know about this.

Could you help investigate this by messaging with the in app chat? It would be useful to know:

1. What your notifications setup is for our app - can you let us know if notifications are enabled on your phone for example
  2. If you get any notifications at all from us e.g. the top-up notification
  3. If you had the app open (in focus) when the Free share came in.
1 Like

Hey @mjk97, sorry that it’s still showing as queued.

Could you message us on the in app chat and we can try a few options for you.

Hi Ian! Yes, will do.

I believe it’s a syncing issue :arrows_counterclockwise: as I still see the Freeshares queued even now despite them being in my portfolio since yesterday.

Ah ok. If you could send some screenshots of your activity feed that would be great.

2 Likes

Sent relevant info in-app and screenshots. Activity feed also hasn’t synced yet.

1 Like

It’s been revealed now :blush:

There was a big red button that needed pushing post award and nobody pressed it :woman_facepalming:

Thanks again for letting us know!

5 Likes

:red_circle: :fist_left::blush:

My share was delayed, the person i refereed didn’t complete the relevant form until last Friday, but the system didn’t make the change, so had to manually change just now. Another week to go…

1 Like

Exact same issue for me oxfordmark

1 Like

It’s sorted now thanks to the engineering team. :slight_smile:

Just checking in, @mjk97, @Diversify, @dk1: did you guys see a push notification when your free shares appeared?

I did see a notification, yes :blush:

1 Like

Yes, syncing generated notifications.

2 Likes

I’ve ran out of friends :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks, @mjk97 and @Diversify!

2 Likes

Reveals are happening today, just after 4 PM! Keep an eye on your push notifications. :boom::eyes:

7 Likes