MEGATHREAD: Free Share updates and feedback 🎟

Like the new celebration splash. Can I just have a toggle to have the sprinkles permanently on whenever I open the app

4 Likes

have people received their free share this week yet? I’m still waiting

Received mine today; Sanne Group, whoever they are?

Sanne Group is an international provider of trust and fund administration services. Very dry, I think.

What do you mean by dry?

Got TP ICAP last night. I’ve got to say I love the animation for the reveal! Nice touch!

3 Likes

Offshore stuff. Dry and boring is what they want you to think.

3 Likes

@adam if not dry and boring, what are they hiding beneath the surface? :face_with_monocle:

Had a look at their website and to be honest it really didn’t mean much to me as to whether it’s worth buying more of their stock. Simply wall street has their value about the same as it is now give or take a few pence. Lots of red crosses although future growth looks promising.

When you see @adam posting here we be like who dis

He be like new phone tis meeee

:raised_hands:

3 Likes

Reveal day is coming.

Everyone who successfully refers until midnight today will be in the Wednesday batch.

tenor

8 Likes

Another random to diversify my portoflio!

3 Likes

Having not referred a friend for a while I’m now eagerly awaiting my free share

Do they still drop each week? :grinning:

Yes, each Wednesday!

There’s still plenty of time for everyone to get their friend to sign up, top up, and fill out their W-8BEN form until midnight today (the cut-off point).

1 Like

Great stuff!

1 Like

Anybody else requested their unused referral links and been provided with ones that don’t match up with your usual unique sender identifier? I’m not convinced by reassurance that the ones provided (see screenshot) are really associated with my account as my fresh code after yesterday’s referral ends with Cu8IDMoo as i would expect.

1 Like

As far as I can tell, my “sender” value is the same as it has always been. It could be that there’s a new way to generate the sender code. I suppose if support says the sender code is right then it’s right.

The problem lies with the fact that they’re not newly generated codes, but old codes unused. Therefore, I’d expect them all to end as they always have and still do as of today with my usual sender identifier. Will enquire more as don’t want a referral attributed to someone else and then have to chase.

1 Like

Can you ping us again, @Diversify? The sender ID will be identical across all your referral links. Thanks for spotting this.

2 Likes

It’s Free Share reveal day again!

What should we put as the most valuable stock in the pool today?

• :mouse: Disney
  • :business_suit_levitating: Goldman Sachs
  • :electric_plug::red_car: Tesla
  • :hatching_chick: Russell 2000 (US small companies)
  • :credit_card: Mastercard
  • :tv: Netflix
  • :dancing_women: Surprise me

0 voters

2 Likes

The Halloween fun has begun… :jack_o_lantern::skull::ghost:

Any other spooky stocks we’re missing?

3 Likes