MEGATHREAD: Free Share updates and feedback 🎟

Starbucks? Your description is ‘pumpkin spiced lattes’

5 Likes

Disney and Netflix surely fit into the narrative with them owning rights to Halloween movies. . Mondelez, Hershey and Nestle for their treats? Also discount stores like WM, Dollartree and Target just for the grub
Can’t think of a publicly traded fireworks manufacturer

Amazons colours are Black & Orange

1 Like

The BOO ticker is fantastic, good shout from Luke above. :ghost:

So, either a surprise stock or Disney then! :mouse: Let’s see which one we went with after the 4 PM execution batch. :smiley:

What time do they drop :eyes:

Thank you freetrade for my udg healthcare freebie! Just waiting for the other one to update. Was queued on monday!

1 Like

The usual time! If you’re still waiting and seeing a queued mystery shares, it’s possible your referred friend hasn’t filled out their W-8BEN form. We’ll communicate with those people this week, to make sure everyone gets their free share!

1 Like

Woo! Sadly no Tesla or Disney but I’ll hold my Direct Line share

1 Like

Yeah only a Forterra share today. That’ll be sold tomorrow. Thanks FT.

Are all free shares placed in your basic accounts ?

As always appreciate the Freeshare, but still in favour of implementing a lower bound of at least £3 per share.

In this case, I’m glad I got the short straw so to speak and not my colleague (theirs was >£5) but I’d like to be able to manage expectations better just like I can with the upper bound. Had they got Greencore it’d be a bit of a downer for our convos, but on a positive note he’s loving the app regardless (didn’t even wait to receive his Freeshare before buying his first stocks) so product is speaking for itself! :fire:

Just reading between the lines, can we infer that each batch contains just 1 high value share? So like it’s either or Tesla, Disney, Netflix etc in any given week, not and

Yes I believe they have to be.

1 Like

Yes, for taxation reasons: Free Share

1 Like

Still experiencing these syncing issues. Each time after I receive a Freeshare I must ask customer service to manually sync my account.

1 Like

Great work on this screen Freetrade team , it’s beaut

9 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile: Have you used the share button?

1 Like

I didn’t! Next time :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

it would be cool if i used a single referral link to several people and not generate a new one each time

2 Likes

Are free shares today this week?

1 Like

Mine is just revealed now.

1 Like

Only one of my two shares revealed.

Investco and ???

@Viktor