Freetrade free promo

Hi there
I have invested via transfer shares as I missed out on R4 when CC crashed. And I’ve been told I can’t have a goody swag bag.
What I’m looking for is a Freetrade T-shirt or hoody. I go to a lot of festivals and ale festivals and work in a place with hundreds of people so I’m looking to promote Freetrade.
I love the company so why not promote it more. Do you have these or is there a plan for them?
Cheers
Paul

10 Likes

I walk through central London and am on a train with hundreds of city types every day and work in a WeWork with hundreds of companies… can i get some freebies too?? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :rofl:

Thanks for suggesting this & for offering to help promote Freetrade :purple_heart:

Unfortunately we can’t send out t-shirts, stickers etc to people who didn’t invest in the crowdfunding rounds. But we have decided to give the in-app badges to anyone who buys shares from another investor - which will show the round that those shares originated from.

If you can make it to one of our community meet-ups then there’s always swag there too :eyes:

1 Like

Seems like a good opportunity for Freetrade to sell T-shirts on the website, they’ve already got the designs done and the supplier and would make for good marketing.

2 Likes

FYI I didn’t ask for any freebies!

1 Like

Hi Alex, I understand if a decision has been made i’ll Have to accept it. I wasn’t asking for freebies I’d be happy to pay for a T-shirt or hoodie if possible.
Also could you sort out my R4 badge?

Cheers
Paul

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Round 4 & 5 rewards

You send out t-shirts to investors? :astonished:

2 Likes

News to me too! Excited if so

No, I was quoting from Paul’s post there, sorry for the confusion! These are the rewards for round 4 & 5 investors -