What rewards would you like to receive for investing in Freetrade? 🎁

We’re finalising the rewards that we’ll give investors in our next round now.

We’d love to hear what rewards you’d like to earn when if you invest in Freetrade in our next crowdfunding round & we’ll include the best suggestions.

Here’s what we gave investors last time -

£10: investor badge/flair in forum and app
£100: invite to launch party
£300: free month of Freetrade Alpha
£500: queue jump
£1000: swag pack of Freetrade awesomeness
£5000: Alpha for life (+founding member badge)
£10,000: dinner with the team :wine_glass:

The full list of rewards from every round are here.

11 Likes

Freetrade dressing gown / slippers.

7 Likes

A stock of choice added to the Universe?

17 Likes

Freetrade branded (pink?) A4 photoframe to show off your share certificate.

3 Likes

Your brand of pink is very, very strong. I feel like this should be utilised more, if not already, in the swag pack.

Other FinTechs that have cards give branded cards. How about a pink card holder to hold those cards? I want something Freetrade related to be in my wallet, why not the wallet itself?

Base design being along these lines: https://www.cosstores.com/en_gbp/men/accessories/bags-and-wallets/product.round-edged-leather-cardholder-black.0604697001.html

1 Like

or the little wallet things that protect against accidental use of contactless?

3 Likes

Suspect prospective investors are already sufficiently incented that they’ll invest without prizes, swag, things. So like last time I’d rather see that money put to use in @Viktor’s customer acquisition budget :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:purple_heart:

Anything that’s non-monetary / low cost? Maybe a special badge or app icon or something similar?

2 Likes

We spent some time discussing this idea. :slight_smile: How about Freetrade sandals for the beach? :palm_tree:

8 Likes

A dartboard. With logos or names of companies. Freetrade’s logo on Bullseye

Ask the community to vote on the selection of companies

2 Likes

The only thing I need is an eventual exit :grinning:

11 Likes

Personally I’d really like a Freetrade branded T-Shirt. Sadly at this point in my life I’m likely not going to be able to invest much (<£100), but I plan to put in what I can.

Maybe giving a discount code on purchasing some merch?

5 Likes

Likelihood of this happening is so slim having one is pointless.

Put the money into the company and forget the swag.

Seeing freetrade shares in the app for investors would be a lovely touch.

30 Likes

Monzo did the same thing with their last round, which I was a big fan of.

Gold App icon? :money_with_wings: :moneybag:

9 Likes

Yes the custom icon is really nice, I like the red monzo one but they have a gold one too. For freetrade a white logo on a custom ground would be good, it’s a nice little perk and makes the app feel yours somehow. Would prefer this and any viral growth perks you can think of (some sort of golden tickets for investors?) to physical stuff.

7 Likes

Limited edition Freetrade beer please - plus special Christmas beer at Christmas.

3 Likes

More than anything, I would say this is the most important and most likely the most cost effective

:freetrade: Long live Freetrade

10 Likes

Same rewards as last time are good I think.
They’re reasonable without spending too much money. Free stuff is nice but not the end of the world.

2 Likes

How about notepads & pens or water bottles? They’re quite cheap and are always on people’s desks so can be a good conversation starter!

3 Likes