Investor Rewards R6

Hi Freetraders :wave:

As you may or may not know, our latest round of crowdfunding is now closed. Thanks to everyone that took part - itā€™s really an amazing vindication of everything weā€™re trying to do and will help us immensely as we try to bring you all the products/services that youā€™re after.

If you did invest then you are likely eligible for some cool rewards. What you receive depends on how much you invested. The different tiers are as follows:

Ā£10 - Investor badge

An Investor R6 badge on your Freetrade profile screen and the community forum, and the chance to take part in early testing such as infinite free share links.

Ā£100 - Investor app icons

A selection of unique investor app icons for the Freetrade iOS & Android apps, and everything from the previous tier.

Ā£500 - Community insider

Exclusive Zoom community eventsā€™ invites such as new featuresā€™ presentations, and everything from the previous tier.

Ā£1,000 - Freetrade swag

High-quality, exclusive swag pack normally reserved for team members: choice of Freetrade socks, tote bag, airpods case, hoodie or bomber jacket - and everything from the previous tier.

Ā£5,000 - Founding Member

Founding Member badge in the app and the forum, early access to Freetrade Plus, and everything from the previous tier.

Ā£25,000 - Founding Member Plus

Founding Member badge in the app and the forum, dinner with the founding team - and everything from the previous tier.

If youā€™ve got any questions then feel free to leave them in the comments below :point_down:

14 Likes

I thought socks were always going to be provided :wink: no brainer for me. Bomber jacket or a pair of socks? :thinking::rofl:

Itā€™s a swag pack, so more like:

• Bomber jacket + pair of socks
  • Hoodie + pair of socks

So, a big item and a small item.

22 Likes

Any pics? Like the idea of a bomber jacket :boom:

1 Like

Hello,

If only I knew about the freetrade swag I would have stuck anotherĀ£500.00 in

2 Likes

It was in the Crowdcube campaign page

Oh, I must have missed it.

Hi,

Iā€™m not sure how the process works so apologies if itā€™s already written somewhereā€¦ I made my first (of hopefully many) investments in R6. How will you identify my investment in crowdcube with my account on the forum? Also, do we still have the ability to change the app icon on our phones? Again, how will you identify the person?

I ask because all 3 accounts - app, forum and crowdcube - do not share the same log-in or screen names etc.

Thanks!!

2 Likes

I wonder if the Bomber Jacket is totally hot pink all over?

1 Like

The wife will have 2 to wear. :wink:

I believe that if you watch the Freetrade pitch video, the grey jacket that @Viktor was wearing was the bomber jacket.

5 Likes

If there is enough demand for hot pink perhaps they will do a special runā€¦also to modelled by Viktor :grinning::+1:

Never got mine from R5 :frowning:

What are the other ā€œsmall itemsā€ that Viktor mentioned, outside of the socks?

I guess:

1 Like

Freetrade socks all the way

1 Like

Socks only cost Ā£500 last round, Ā£1000 this roundā€¦inflation is a bitch, gutted I couldnā€™t afford to step up to that tier to splurge on a pack of socks :smiley: :smiley:

Enjoy your swag those that could :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Itā€™s not just socks, itā€™s also a jacket or hoodie.
Last time was socks + a water bottle, that was not that good.

Thatā€™s correct.

Around 0:19:

For the record, Iā€™d wear a Freetrade pink one as well.

3 Likes