Morrison Supermarkets šŸ„–šŸ›’ - MRW

The negative media coverage, the opposition calling for intervention, Legal and General, one of Morrisons largest shareholders, speaking out.

Granted this is nothing we havenā€™t seen in takeovers before. I can see a sale going ahead, just a question of how much and how long.

2 Likes

Fair points. Donā€™t think it moves much from here until news from CD&R or Apollo - which has seemed to appear on weekendsā€¦

I for one hope the deal collapses. I donā€™t want to see my favourite supermarket ruined by predatory asset strippers!

5 Likes

All shares would be sold at the deal price.
Iā€™m going to cash in Monday and move my money into Sainsburyā€™s

1 Like

I think il.hold bit longer and see what comes out of it. Itā€™s one of my few stocks that are actually green at the minute and itā€™s nice to see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I canā€™t understand why the share price would go above the offer price. So selling now would be loosing out. Obviously it your have better plans for the investment elsewhere and you dont want to wait I can understand.

1 Like

What ever the deal price ends up being thatā€™s the price share holders will get. I want to get our now, take my profits and move into what I think will be a bigger play, need to get my Sainsburyā€™s now though to get the best valueā€¦ just my opinion

Thanks for taking the time to post. Itā€™s Appreciated.

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

22% of share holders against accepting 254p currently. I wonder if this is gamesmanship or they genuinely donā€™t want to sell.

Share price is 268p. If I sell now seems like Iā€™d be better off than waitingā€¦ā€¦

Is it the end of Morrisons

2 Likes

Currently now sitting at Ā£2.79 per share

1 Like

Briefly touched 280. I canā€™t imagine it going much higherā€¦

Another bid, another price hike. Weā€™re now at Ā£2.91 and up 10% for the last 30 days.

Surely it canā€™t go much higher? (Looks at last post and eats wordsā€¦)

2 Likes