Multiple requests in one post

Freetrade currently has just 5 of these, and I’m glad they’re mostly the SRI variants. However, it would be great to have the full range available. Ideally these would be the GBP Acc. versions, though the more choice the better.

iShares MSCI World ESG Screened (SAWD)
iShares MSCI World ESG Enhanced (EGMW) :white_check_mark:
iShares MSCI World SRI (SUSW)

iShares MSCI USA ESG Screened (SASU)
iShares MSCI USA ESG Enhanced (EDMU)
iShares MSCI USA SRI (SUAS) :white_check_mark:

iShares MSCI Europe ESG Screened (SAEU)
iShares MSCI Europe ESG Enhanced (IESG)
iShares MSCI Europe SRI (EDM6) :white_check_mark:

iShares MSCI Japan ESG Screened (SAJP)
iShares MSCI Japan ESG Enhanced (SUJP)
iShares MSCI Japan SRI (EDMJ) :white_check_mark:

iShares MSCI EM IMI ESG Screened (SAEM)
iShares MSCI EM ESG Enhanced (EDM2)
iShares MSCI EM SRI (SUSM) :white_check_mark:

iShares MSCI UK IMI ESG Leaders (UKEL)

Thank you for reading!

Please do not request more than one instrument in a request post. The voting system is designed to help :freetrade: staff gauge demand. Trying to bypass it with one post for multiple shares doesn’t help the staff and this has been confirmed previously. Posts requesting more than one instrument at a time may as well request all the instruments. It’s simply not helpful.

As you’re new, know that searching helps; many of these may well have been previously requested. Multiple requests for any given instrument don’t help and it’s better to vote on existing requests.

I wasn’t trying to ‘bypass’ anything - I’ve requested the funds individually in the Google form and didn’t want to spam the board by listing all the funds one by one. I see the sustainable funds as a set and was only trying to be helpful by listing them all in one place and showing which ones were already available.
If it’s unhelpful then by all means feel free to delete the post, and I’ll refrain from making further suggestions.

1 Like

Hey Ian,

Feel free to make individual requests so it’s easier for the team to track, i’ll close this one down for now.

Cheers!

1 Like