New stocks

Hi, I was wondering when freetrade will diversify the company’s you can but shares in, thanks.

Hey Ben, welcome to the community!

Good news, over 100 US stocks will be added to the universe this month :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the US stocks to arrive

3 Likes

We’ll be adding new stocks on a weekly basis, starting next week. :fire: You’ll see a few top requested UK stocks added late next week!

12 Likes

Is it easy to see when new stocks are added and what they are?

3 Likes

Does this include the US stocks starting next week?

1 Like

At the moment, there doesn’t seem to be any indication (just checked with Funding Circle).

However, there were plans to have a ‘new’ tag next to newly added stocks. Something like this. Hopefully it will come into play soon.

4 Likes

I like that ‘new’ tag! Very solid and helpful idea.

Maybe push notifications could be used, and people could have them switched on/off/ depending on preferences, and whenever a stock is added to the platform we get notified instantly?

Rather than browsing through the stock page and seeing what’s new, we can just be taken straight to the page. Just a thought!

4 Likes

Sadly, no, not next week. But they are around the corner.

2 Likes

Really like the idea of a New tag next to the newer stock. Is this likely to come into play do we know?

3 Likes

I don’t, let’s hope someone from Freetrade (@Freetrade_Team1) could clarify what their plans are :slight_smile:

:soon:

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Shares today

We’ll share updates about the new stocks that we’re adding here New stocks! - #112.