NIO - NIO - Share Chat

I was waiting for this to drop to 45$ but now it’s going up because Car Wow made a video about it :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Let it grow, I can’t stand all those red minuses on all of my investments :joy:

3 Likes

If the earnings report tonight is good, hopefully we should see a nice bounce back :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Where can i read all this stuff about nio bro?

Google Finance let’s you know when upcoming earnings reports are released just search NIO stock into Google and it should come up.

Twitter can also be a good starting point for finding relevant articles and news just start by searching $NIO, but be warned there is a lot of junk too.

I also find Simply Wall Street and TipRanks to be useful apps for company financial checks and couldn’t recommend the VOX Markets app enough for RNL.

Hope that helps and good luck!

5 Likes

Long term hold at 60 shares. You’d be a fool to sell now.

Not necessarily. I sold my entire position with a gain of +500%. NIO is a great company with a good future, however it seems to me that this shortage will hurt their production and consequently their results in a medium term.

Anyway, I will enjoy the dip to find another good company with a good price.

2 Likes

Fool to sell, what about buy more? Haha

Glad I sold this turd

So what happened to you buying and holding, and the huge growth prospects?

20 Likes

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Not looking good, heading to under $30.

It was clear that it had been fully valued in the short to medium term and the momentum wasn’t there anymore. I’m sure it will return to $65 and above but it will be a long wait.

Seems the momentum has been with oil and financials lately which have been good for me.

Perhaps not best to “ramp” the huge growth prospects of Nio on this forum then. There’s a huge amount of new investors on here who will be influenced by what they read.
All for enthusiasm and research, less so for blind ramping as it’s not fair on those less experienced and now probably in the red…

13 Likes

All is fair in stocks and shares, that’s what the last few weeks has made clear.

The cream will rise to the top, as they say. Find a good company, buy and hold. I’ve bought a few shares of nio again.

So now you’ve bought shares they are a good company again?

7 Likes

I don’t have a problem with your investing/trading strategy, just what you project to readers of this forum…

1 Like

Let’s hope so, time will tell

1 Like

So what are people thinking about this… I’ve just got in @ $35 and only got 10 shares but interested to see what people think?

Hey Alex, buy more while it’s cheap.

2 Likes

Even today… with the +5% pre market? Where do you personally see this going in the next 1-5 years?

1 Like