Greetings all,

I have a private pension with my planned retirement date on this particular pension on 15 of June 21. I want to take 25% cash out and transfer the remaining 75% to Freetrade.

It’s not a big pension with a small yearly payout predicted but would like to put to good use here.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.


I imagine you would just need to initiate a pension transfer when ready to move that 75% over

Might be worth to note that Freetrade don’t have a drawdown product at the moment so if you want to draw from your Freetrade SIPP then you’d have to do this manually until they develop this feature

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.