PetMed Express Inc PETS

This company runs an online pharmacy for pets that sells prescription and non-prescription medication.

Are pets at home a good investment what’s people thinking about them

@Ashsteph1 Sales have remained pretty resilient during the pandemic. I prefer Chewy, personally – both as a play on the pet industry and as a play on direct-to-consumer brands.

Thanks

The pound is strong and PETS will be able to get more profits. I just buy on weaknesses.

They did much more such as vets and pets grooming etc.

It is a growth business. WOOF is a trading share at present.

This week, it appeared that there were lots of short tradings before the report on next Monday. After last January report, the short traders were burned as GameStop. I am profited on this week’s buys and sold on high just before Friday’s close but still hold my previous holdings in red. Interesting to see next Monday whether I will suffer more loses or will add more.

I hold a few of these and noticed it fell 10% or so today. Had to go hunting for news as was nothing obvious.

This story may assist anyone wondering WTF happened.

Seems like an overreaction… hopefully

Btw @acamp the discussion tab in the trading app brings you to here from PETS as in Pets at home.

However the thread seems to be titled for $PETS a US ticker with the same letters.

1 Like