Photo Me - PHTM.L ๐Ÿ“ธ

Photo Me - PHTM.L - would like to see on the app

PHTM.L
Photo-Me International plc is engaged in the operation of sale and servicing of a range of instant-service equipment. The Company operates coin-operated automatic photobooths for identification and fun purposes, and a range of vending equipment, including digital photo kiosks, amusement machines, business service equipment and laundry machines. The Company reports its segments on a geographical basis, such as Asia; Continental Europe, and United Kingdom and Ireland. Its products include digital prints, photobooks, posters and collage posters, calendars and photo-cards. It offers childrenโ€™s rides, such as carousels, generic rides, character licensed rides, simulators and interactive rides. It operates approximately 27,000 photobooths, over 6,000 childrenโ€™s rides and approximately 4,700 digital kiosks in areas, such as shopping centers, supermarkets and rail stations. Its subsidiaries include Fowler UK.Com Limited, Prontophot Austria G.m.b.H. and Photomatico (Singapore) Pte Limited.
I have been watching this company survive through dark times, it expands slowly and surely. Great to have in a portfolio and with the dividend standing around 8%.

Are we any closer to getting PHTM.L on Freetrade ?