Questions about app & Crowdraise

Hi!
Iā€™ll try to answer some of these that relate to my area of work (the mobile apps).

This is not currently on the backlog since we are building a minimum viable product, but when we have resources we could look into it eventually.

For launch we will only offer Sterling denominated accounts.

Not initially, we have already talked about it because it shouldnā€™t be too difficult to do once we have more resources available. We already have all the necessary APIs for the mobile apps anyway.

Yes! The iOS and Android apps have been developed separately and I can confirm that our designer James and myself are obsessed with doing material design correctly on Android. I canā€™t speak for iOS since I donā€™t know the iOS guidelines but I can tell you that it looks beautiful.

We wonā€™t be doing demo accounts since you will be able to start live trading from just Ā£1.

Basic trades get queued up and executed at 4pm and you donā€™t have to pay any fees. An Instant trade gets executed straight away and costs Ā£1. You can find more information on our pricing here.

Hope that helps answer some of your questions. As you can see, we are really working hard to try to get an excellent minimum viable product experience out the door and into peopleā€™s hands before we start focusing on some of the more advanced features we may offer in the future. Personally, thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m looking for at the moment for managing my portfolio of shares and ETFs.

8 Likes