RC365 Holding plc - RCGH - Share chat

This company focuses on payment gateway solutions, IT support and security services.

RC365 shares have been recommended to me by a few people, but ever since I purchased some a week ago the price has plummeted by 30% - does anyone have an intel on this drop?

1 Like

Motley Fool not always the best but may be of interest

Thanks, looked like I lucked out - thankfully only had a small investment with them so have cut my losses :+1:t2:

1 Like

Lost that much not worth selling now. No one hopeful of it ever shooting up again?

3 Likes

Kind of agree. Not even sign of it settling or recovery. Keep me find much info to suggest brighter times ahead either

1 Like

Very much new to all this, bought at 13.50 last week. A small investment, testing the waters. They seem to have rallied a we bit today, more than a we bit tbh. What is the expectation for the future? Is it a share to hold onto or cash in when there’s a quick profit to be made? TIA :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I am quite new to this also mate. Generally do not find much positive about these, but completely up to you how you trade. I would stay I was too loyal to sone of my first trades and now waiting for better days!

Morning. Thanks for replying. I’m sticking with them may as well. Thinking I bought at perhaps / maybe close to bottom price. As typing they are dropping again and close to where I bought them. Tricky to know what to do. If I / we can make a few quid along the way then all good. :+1:

1 Like

If you look at its form over the last 3/6 months it doesn’t really suggest a huge recovery is on the way. If I had bought when you have and have some gains I’d be out of here and looking around. That said I could be wrong and it could bounce back.

Recently took our £150 and lost a 1/3 in a week - read somewhere is was going to be on the up :see_no_evil: how stupid I was - no point cashing out in it for now after such a loss

1 Like

Fingers :crossed_fingers: it moves back on up for you, for us all :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m fairly new to this. I bought into this back in august, & I’ve near enough, nothing left to sell, as it’s just continued to drop. Does anyone think there’s even a slight chance this will recover, or what is happening with this company?

I cut my losses on these as cannot see any signs of recovery. But could happen I guess

1 Like

It’s a shambles of an investment, don’t understand how it has just gone down.

1 Like