[Request] Healthier Choices Management Corp. (HCMC)

Can we add HCMC please

This please! :pray:

Any chance of getting hcmc added

This is traded on the OTC market so unfortunately isnโ€™t currently supported

(note, i believe i read they were planning support for this market in the future)

3 Likes

What other apps cover this market?

1 Like

Trading 212

2 Likes

Thanks. Do they do a similar sign up bonus as here? Anyone want to link me if so?

Healthier Choices Management Corp

As society moves forward we put more emphasis on quality of life. HCMC is setting out to achieve this by prioritising our health and wellbeing; they provide โ€œhealthier alternatives to everyday lifestyle choicesโ€.

There are two aspects highlighted on their website: vaping, and organic food.

The Vape Store: HCMC owns and intellectual property comprised of patents in US and Canada at the moment. They are focusing on safer vaping technology and nicotine imitations.
As someone who smoked, I strongly believe this is a great cause. Nicotine is highly addictive and some people resort to smoking cheaper, โ€œfakeโ€ cigarettes which are way more harmful. Some people donโ€™t like the idea of breaking away from traditional smoking, but with emphasis on health, opinions will change.

They also own 2 full-service grocery markets (ADA) and 3 Paradise Health & Nutrition places. They serve all natural and organic products, vitamins & supplements, health & beauty, hormone & antibiotic free meat, etc.

They are positioning themselves as a โ€œleaderโ€ in healthy living. โ€œYou are what you eat. Be natural.โ€

1 Like

+1 To see this on FT also

Get HCMC on this now not a stock kind on this app