[Request] Healthier Choices Management Corp (HCMC)

Request healthier choices management corp (HCMC)

Seconded.

1 Like

Remember to fill the request form in. I did for this earlier this week :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

We need this in now. Healthier Choices Management Corp ASAP. For everyone.

2 Likes

Agreed

Where do I find the request form???

1 Like

Where did you find the request form?

@Aaronmac85

Requesting hcmc please

I unfortunately wouldn’t expect to see this anytime soon, as their only listings is on OTC Markets. Freetrade don’t currently offer stocks on this market and I don’t expect that to change soon. Though I like to hold as much with Freetrade as possible, this is why having multiple brokers is sometimes necessary.

Why HCMC stock is not on freetrade??? This one is currently super hot stock on current US market. Please include this share on freetrade.

Thank you

HEALTHIER CHOICES MANAGEMENT CO

3800 North 28th Way
Suite 1
Hollywood, FL 33020
United States
305 600 5004
http://www.healthiercmc.com

Sector(s): Consumer Defensive
Industry: Grocery Stores
Full-time employees:

Healthier Choices Management Corp. provides e-liquids, vaporizers, and related products. The company operates through two segments, Vapor and Grocery. Its vaporizers are battery-powered products that enable users to inhale nicotine vapor. The company operates eight retail vape stores in the Southeast region of the United States; operates Ada’s Natural Market, a natural and organic grocery store, through which it offer fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, deli, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, health and beauty products, and natural household items; and sells vitamins and supplements on its website thevitaminstore.com and on amazon.com marketplace. It also offers prepared foods, bread, beverages, body care, dietary supplements, and general merchandise products, as well as Q-Cup technology for consumers who prefer to vape concentrates either medicinally or recreationally. The company was formerly known as Vapor Corp. and changed its name to Healthier Choices Management Corp. in March 2017. Healthier Choices Management Corp. is based in Hollywood, Florida.

Please can you add Healthier Choices Management Corp

Hi! Welcome to the forum. We moved your request onto this existing thread.

1 Like