Roboadvisors vs GIA/ISA

I really appreciate the responsesā€¦ before I even knew Freetrade existed, Wealthify was my best option Iā€™d set my mind on. This isnā€™t necessarily the case now that Iā€™m a pledged investor, but I may take the approach Iā€™ve done with Monzo&Revolut as seeing them as compliments. Undecided yet (this is probs a whole other thread in itself about whether Roboadvisers & FreeTrade are compliments/competititors so will leave it here for now)

This is a good point, however to ensure like-for-like comparisons, we must bear in mind the all-in-one ongoing fee is attractive because it includes the ISA which Freetrade will charge Ā£36 per year for as an add-on. Why have you gone down the route of charging a nominal fee for an ISA as opposed to a %?

This is why Iā€™ve suggested before in this forum that FreeTrade thinks about dilineating ISAs as being an ā€œadd-onā€ to Basic but a mid-tier option so as to simplify cross-platform comparisons.

P.S. this reply is a bit jumbled so apologies in advance. Trying not to stray off topic to help out the leaders.

1 Like