Rolls-Royce - RR - Share Chat

1 Like
1 Like

Any luck ive seen tons of interested about this

Any news

National declaration is required to for this stock. It’s been mentioned as something they’ll add but it will come after they have launched the EU stocks and in the new countries.

I wouldn’t expect this before next year.

The effort of the FT team is towards EU expansion bring both EU markets to us and on boarding EU customers.

In theory the platform they’ve built will enable this to happen but it’s a matter of resources.

1 Like

Leaving a bump/comment so I can keep track of any updates

2 Likes

Rolls Royce Holdings (RR.) One of the FTSE 100 companies.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/eminetra.co.uk/brussels-targets-aviation-fuel-tax-to-reduce-carbon-emissions/580294/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2021/jun/17/rolls-royces-jet-engines-to-run-on-synthetic-fuels-as-part-of-net-zero-plans

Just sayin’

Any luck?

1 Like

Based on the comments from Adam at the last AMA the work their doing right now with the European roll out could unlock National declaration stocks.

2 Likes

Good morning all,
I’d like to request Rolls-Royce be added to the app.
After a tough 18m I think this stock is only going in one direction and after watching it for a little while now, I think the upward curve has started.
Thanks

I am waiting for RR to be added, too. When will it happen?

Scroll up two comments …

I think it will be a long wait :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Rolls Royce please

ii round-up:

Engine maker Rolls-Royce Holdings

[RR.

11.31%

](interactive investor)
today announced a $2.6 billion (£1.9 billion) contract to supply the US Air Force’s iconic B-52 bomber fleet with engines and parts for the next 30 years.

Around 650 F130 engines will be built and tested at its North American Indianapolis manufacturing plant following its recent $600 million modernise investment.

Rolls-Royce shares gained by more than 10% in UK trading to an 18-month high as the company continued to navigate headwinds from the global pandemic crisis. Rolls is paid by its commercial airline customers depending on how many hours its engines fly.

Rolls beat fellow engine maker General Electric Co

[GE

2.14%

](interactive investor)
and current supplier Pratt & Whitney in winning the deal which will create 150 new jobs at its Indianapolis plant.

1 Like

Rolls Royce please

1 Like