Round 4 investors now have their forum badges šŸ…

Iā€™ve just added all of the round 4 investors who have community accounts to the Investor R4 Group & anyone who earned Founding Member status to that group too.

R4

If you havenā€™t received your badge and you use a different email address to login to this site, than the address that you use to login to Crowdcube, please submit your email address via this form.

If you havenā€™t received your badge and you use the same email address to login to this site as you do to login to Crowdcube then please go to the Group & use the request button, to request membership.

Let me know if you have any other questions :smile:

5 Likes

If you have an R3 badge do you still get an R4?

1 Like

Yes still youā€™ll be a member of the round 4 investors group too. If youā€™d like to show the R4 badge on your profile, rather than your badge from an earlier round then please send me a message.

Yay :tada::tada::tada:
Looks beautiful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Letā€™s parade those badges proudly around! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:clinking_glasses: to the future of freetrade (and my bank account)

4 Likes

Gotta flex on the normies

2 Likes

@Freetrade_Team1 I used for both the same email but still donā€™t have any bage :frowning: could you check please

But I can see your badge :eyes:

5 Likes

I swear this wasnā€™t there before haha :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But itā€™s overwritten my Founding Member badge, was that supposed to happen?

Edit, You can change which badge title shows next to your name, who knew? :smiley:

2 Likes

Maybe the siteā€™s having caching issues, try refreshing your window - you do still have the Founding Member badge :+1:

Happy days! I love it :smiley:

:partying_face: Whoop! When do we get our in-app ones? :smiley:

1 Like

I canā€™t wait for that too! XD

@Freetrade_Team1 I am sure you have mentioned or it was discussed before, but could you refresh us (me) on the difference between Founding Member and Investor R1 badges. Iā€™m guessing it has something to do with investment levels?

Yes thatā€™s right, you earned the Founding Member badge is you invested:

• Ā£5,000+ in round 4
  • Ā£5,000+ in round 3
  • Ā£1,000+ in round 2
  • Ā£1,000+ in round 1

You can see the full list of rewards for rounds 1 - 3 here -

& the round 4 rewards here -

What rewards would you like to receive for investing in Freetrade? šŸŽ - #94

Enjoying my new shiny status :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks. How do I switch to the Investor R1 badge? I like it better than founding member.

Click on your profile, settings, scroll down to title and click the one you prefer.

1 Like