Round 4 investors now have their forum badges 🏅

Hey, we’ll be adding these very soon, in the next few days in fact – stay tuned!

1 Like

Lol. Yes same email address for both.

1 Like

Just to be clear we are on the same page. I’m talking about the bagel for the community forum. Not in app badges?

Hey, yes, that’s correct – badges and titles for the forum. We’ll also drop the in-app badges and app icons in the next couple of weeks!

I invested but it might’ve been with a different email, how do I get the badge?

Hi everyone, I’ve added the Investor R5 title and flair to all investors in our June round :medal_sports:

If you’d like to change your title, you can change this easily by going to Settings > Preferences > Title:

If your email here on the forum is different to your Crowdcube email, please let us know on this form, and we can add you to the Investor R5 group.

Thanks again to everyone again for the support, and we hope you’re as excited as we are about the new features which will drop over the next few months!

https://community.freetrade.io/t/the-freetrade-open-product-roadmap/4531/61?u=sampoullain

1 Like

Can’t access form:

You need permission

This form can only be viewed by users in the owner’s organisation.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think that this is a mistake. Learn more.

Sorry about that – I’ve fixed the form now.

Loving my new status - thanks FT😀

2 Likes

Yay, I feel like part of the club now. Been using Freetrade for ages but always missed the funding rounds :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Just realised I finally got my investor badge like the rest of you :smile:

I’ve changed my title to none but the R5 flair is still showing ?

Finally part of the family :grinning:

Lost%20boys%20gif

:blush: im still waiting :sweat_smile:

1 Like

DM’ed you!

1 Like

Can you please DM @Freetrade_Team?

2 Likes

Checking it out now!

1 Like

Testing r5 :name_badge: badge!
It worked!