"Sell All" button for selling shares

A sell all button would be a great option to have when selling under review order which automatically sets the number of shares to what we are holding and takes us to the review order button.

I’m sure the convenience of this will have the spill-over effect of resulting in more instant trades too, as the UX is eased for sell-offs.

When fractional shares come in, it will compliment it well by removing the need of the user to type in a decimal number with trades too.

:+1: That would be an awesome feature really! I’ve been thinking about it a lot. Imagine having over 40 small stocks and selling them one by one… Pain. Also, it would be useful in some sort of emergency situations. Selling all stocks as one operations and withdraw funds as a second one would be as easy as reaching for a wallet.

Another option would be to be able to select multiple shares and sell the selected ones in one click.

Thinking about it for all 5 hours since you joined!

You think their brain only began to gather thoughts after joining the forum? Interesting!

1 Like

@AJHY
Yes. I’ve thought about this a lot since I started investing with the Freetrade app and have joined the forum in the meantime.

@jspen
Exactly. Very interesting indeed!

This would acutally be a good feature and a way of cashing in when you think your time is up investing and its time to take advantage of all those lovely gains

2 Likes