Series B announcement MEGATHREAD

There is 2 million left of EIS

1 Like

Adam said there was 2 million left. Whether or not it is actually eligible is another issue…there is an employees cap too.

1 Like

I am now very intrigued to see how the FT team will respond to all those offers to buy shares above VC’s price whilst the VC that just brought £35m are trying to find another £15m worth of shares !!

I’d be surprised if they’d allow it before the VC deal is done.

1 Like

Adam has already said we are welcome to transact amongst ourselves.

It would be easier if we could just do it on Seedrs secondary market though as it just gets messy this way…

7 Likes

I understand that. I am just not sure competing with a VC deal is what he had in mind at the time :wink:

4 Likes

You talk like a strong hand but the crowds are scared in crashes and when burnt then stay away. The cycle often starts with a new generation of baby faces without scars that drive markets to bubbles until they burst and produce a new generation of scarred faces…then the cycle repeats.

4 Likes

Of course it’s a different beast, it was simply a rough example of discounting to identify a price. I know it depends on what the other half of the trade is willing to pay but what price do you then believe sellers should be looking for above 377p. Also please do stop showing off with you near x100 return :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

With all the bidding going on here, it’s a shame you can’t just stick your shares on eBay and let people bid on them!

8 Likes

The increase in share price in the meantime will likely outweigh the tax loss…

Companies have restrictions for qualifying for EIS. Read the article I sent. Freetrade has surpassed this. Perhaps Adam hasn’t realised yet.

This is kind of how the secondary market on Seedrs works. Its brilliant and the workflow very polished.

Its like a “offer” part of an exchange: size and price for each offer. And then anyone can lift it.

Manage to sell at a profit my shares in a company who looked well on paper with a massive addressable market, but very poor execution. (which I probably regret, lol)

2 Likes

Might have been on the champagne last night :roll_eyes::cocktail:

Can you tell us the name of the company? Why the secrecy?

Ha ha

Cause I have second thoughts and will be embarrassed and annoyed if they do end up doing well.

Drop the ego and pride and cleanse your soul. Tell the community

Fine. Ziglu.

Is that the Edinburgh crypto currency. I’m thinking of zumo

I have no idea if the business qualifies but…

There may be higher limits if your company carries out [research, development or innovation] and meets certain conditions.

I’d be highly surprised if the management wasn’t on top of remaining allowances, English sparkling or otherwise! On that note @adam Gusbourne plc is conspicuous in its absence!

No, its a different one (London based).

The Edinburgh one you mention(Zumo), I actually use and like. (although their app is kind of basic and glitches every now and again). They did a raise on seedrs and will come back in April, FYI.

I dare say one of them will sink lol