Series B announcement MEGATHREAD

When I say dinosaur,I really just mean that they are happy with their lot. No ambition to expand. I know they are still doing well money wise. But are they moving with the times?? OR resting on their laurels??

1 Like

They are growing in number of accounts

International expansion in itself is no guarantee of success ( see Tesco )

1 Like

Not comparable either,in my opinion. As long as Freetrade has a very good reputation works with that countries regulatory authorities it will succeed no problem :+1::+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Are you deliberately trolling? Difficult to tell whether you are being serious or not!

Just because you donā€™t like the examples or answers given to you doesnā€™t mean they are wrong! Thereā€™s still a lot of risks out there for FT - as Cameron (I think!) said in a race to be a low cost broker there is always the potential to be undercut if your costs (and fees) are not zero. How loyal are your customers?

1 Like

No Iā€™m not a troll. I am allowed to have an opinion that differs from other people and likewise they are allowed to have a difference of opinion to me. Itā€™s all good as long as we are not rude or abusive to one another.
I am so sorry if you take offence by that.

1 Like

Editā€¦ :no_mouth:

Cā€™mon guys, play nice. This is a platform to share ideas and knowledge of investing.

I would kindly like to remind everyone of the community rules and ask that we get this thread back on track by discussing Freetradeā€™s series B

25 Likes

No offence taken here but it is difficult to tell if someone is being serious when all the posts are essentially fanboying FT and ignoring reasonable comments that donā€™t fit your narrative.

That isnā€™t preventing you having an opinionā€¦

11 Likes

Apparently, I was rightā€¦

3 Likes

I had the impression that we (the crowd) will be able to invest as well. Is that still the case or did I got this one wrong?

FT have hinted the crowd will be able to sometime this summer. Previously they raised in record time, raising money quicker than Revolut and Monzo so youā€™ll have to be quick. I would recommend getting your Crowdcube account setup and verified now.

2 Likes

Anybody know if any deductions are made via Crowdcube when selling shares in this latest round ?

Thinking of selling my lot 12,569 shares at $3.7711 but couldnā€™t see if any deductions are made by them or if I get the full Ā£47,398

I would be intrested to buy Freetarde shares if anyone like to sell.

Please send me DM.

Crowdcube shouldnā€™t charge any carry for shares you sell, but check if there any transaction costs.

Looking to buy Freetrade shares 500 - 1000 shares at a reasonable price (Ā£4+).

Long shot I know, but could anyone open to selling HMU?

2 Likes

Hey FireWraak, are you still selling? Could you DM me if so?

1 Like

Donā€™t put your email on an open forum.

8 Likes

Has anyone recently confirmed if selling partial holdings of Freetrade shares to other share holders is permitted?

Iā€™m conscious the time expiry for the VC offer is soon, but there are community members who would like to transact shares above that price, so important to know this.

Did you got an offer through Crowdcube? The price was 10% lower? Cheers